Chapter3, Fallons broken heart

After a few minutes, Rohn dropped Fallon off at her house. Parker saw the car parking in front of her house. He came over to confront her. When she rang the doorbell she was surprised to see Parker. 

"Hey babe, what are you doing here?" 

Fallon asked while Rohn drived off. Parker looked at Fallon with a mad look. He told her they needed to talk about something. They sat down on Fallons bed. He asked her where she was for the past few days. Fallon told her she  was at her friends. Parker became mad. He showed her the pictures of her having sex with Rohn. Fallon sat there with her mouth full of teeth. She was staring at the pictures without blinking for 15 seconds straight. 

"How did you get those?"

He screamed at her that it doesn't matter how he got those. The only thing he wanted to know is why she was having sex with another guy. Fallon tried to explain that she got kidnapped and that he raped her. Parker didn't believe her. He though that it was unbelievable that she got raped but someone took pictures of them. Fallon suddenly started crying out of nowhere. She though she was about to lose Parker over something she was telling the truth about. 

Rohn was still thinking about what he did to Fallon while he was riding back home. He felt so bad that he returned to Fallon. When he came there he saw the door opening. Fallon was still crying. Parker walked out the door to go back home but just that moment, Rohn stood there. He asked Parker if he could listen to him for a few minutes to explain everything. Parker tried not to knock him down to the ground. He kept silent anyway. They went back inside and Rohn told Parker that he got payed by Sienna to rape Fallon so she could take pictures to send to him. Parker became even more mad, but not at Fallon or Rohn. At Sienna. He told Rohn he was so happy he told her because otherwise it would've cost their relationship. Rohn apologized for agreeing to Sienna her plan. They both forgave him. Not Sienna tho. They will take their revenge on Sienna. They first need to come up with something, but KARMA will get her.

CLIFFHANGER, READ THE NEXT CHAPTER TO SEE WHAT THEY'LL DO! chapter4: OUT.