8-BREAK MY HEART AND ESCAPE

Yoongi stopped walking after he reached closer to Mia and lowered his head to match her short height so she'll be less intimidated and scared of him.

If that's even possible.

He purred deeply but way more softly than before. Yoongi shoved his muzzle against her arm and nudged it.

"He's your mate, Mia. " Merry muttered into her ear and slowly stepped away.

Mia didn't really hear her and raised her hand to touch his nose.

She felt the unexplainable urge to touch him and Mia's body was set on fire the moment her fingertips gently came in contact with Yoongi's pinkish moist nose.

His green wild eyes closed at the contact and he then gave her fingers a little gentle lick trying not to hurt her with his spiky tongue.

"Let's free the others. We need to get them out as soon as possible. " Mia said to the girls and pulled her hand back.

She wanted to pet Yoongi's shiny black fur but rescuing all the hybrids were more important.

Their tails wagged back and forth in happiness and some were whining from the excitement of seeing the light of the sun, the darkness of the night sky and breathe in the clear oxygen of nature instead of the cold stinking air of the basement.

All three girls hurriedly started to unlock each and every one of the multiple cages. All the prisoners got out in a blink of an eye and gathered near the exit stairs.

Only a couple of steps and they'd be free from this hell, forever.

As eager as they all were they knew that they needed to wait until every hybrid is out and not aggressively barge out of the small wooden door.

Markela was securely carrying some of the small pray hybrids that had instinctively changed to their animal forms due to stress and fear so they won't get stepped on or accidentally left behind.

Yoongi walked over to a cage where a domestic man hybrid had left his clothes on the floor after forming.

His clothes were destroyed since Yoongi's animal was way too big and tore them apart.

He quickly shifted back to his human figure and changed inside the dark cage.

The clothes were a little small for him, probably a size down but they did the job.

Yoongi squeezed through the crowd carefully holding his healing abdominal wound that got worse after his aggressive behavior earlier.

After all the hybrids were finally out Mia, Maya, Merry and Markela were the first ones to go up and held the door open for them to climb up.

Most of them were crying in disbelief and thanked Mia for everything she'd done for them.

In their eyes she was a goddess, a savior and a superhero even.

How could a person so small and delicate save the lives of nearly a hundred tortured souls?

Determination and intelligence were Mia's weapons.

She was aware that there was no way she could have done this without her three classmates.

Without them Mia wouldn't have found the keys in time and no one knows what they'd have done to her.

Half of the hybrids disappeared in the woods after teaming up with their friends and forming groups.

The three girls smiled as they watched them going off to start a new life over again without any torture and pain.