17- NOTHING TO THEM

"Here check this out!" Mia turned her phone screen towards the huge man cuddling on her stomach.

After a good two-hour very much needed nap, things calmed down and Yoongi seemed more open to his mate's idea of becoming a model.

His dark sleepy eyes scanned the countless articles and photos of the handsome tiger hybrid.

Kim Taehyung confidently posed with both his ears and tail on full display with not a single bit of shame in him.

Yoongi's brows shot up in amusement.

As far as he remembered there was no way in hell people would actually pay freaking millions for a hybrid to resemble their so-called 'hard work'.

But there he was.

An incredibly rare hybrid breed, just like Yoongi, showing off his kind. Proudly caressing his striped orange tail with his long fingers for humans to see.

Did Yoongi feel comfortable doing something like this?

Fuck no.

However, he definitely had the looks and that uniqueness model agencies were desperately searching for.

"I'll do it." Yoongi rolled his eyes in boredom but a small smile formed on his lips when the beautiful girl he was laying on top of squeaked in excitement.

"Okay! We need to make you a bio with all of your information and of course some sexy ass pics." Mia said all giggly.

"So... I'm sexy, huh?" Yoongi smirked and stared deeply into his mate's gorgeous hazel eyes.

"W-what? No- I mean... Yes?" Mia blushed heavily as she definitely didn't control her tongue and got caught red handed.

"Yes or no, baby?" The panther supported his weight on his elbows, careful not to crush Mia's smaller body and seductively whispered in her ear.

Oh, that incredibly manly voice of his ruined her insides in the best way possible.

"Y-yes, okay yes! You're the most beautiful man I've ever seen, happy?" Mia hid her tomato face with her tiny hands.

"Very."

"Now shut up and let photographer Mia share this handsome face with the world!" She cheered, clearly suffocating by their closeness and pressed her hands on Yoongi's hard chest.

The man got the message and gathered himself with a confident smirk on his face.

Yoongi felt.... Sexy and ready to show off his looks in front of the camera.

"How do I pose?" He scratched the back of his neck while Mia cleaned the dusty lense of an expensive camera her father had gifted her a couple of years ago.

"Just be natural yet...act as if you're in a brand new outfit you've been dying to get and you're finally rocking it in front of the bathroom mirror."

"......"

"What?! You've never done it before?" Mia's jaw dropped as Yoongi simply shook his head.

"Okay, just feel yourself. Yes! Show off that tail... Can you flash me those fangs a little?" The girl was way into the photographer role while the hybrid tried to follow her instructions as best as he could.

"YES! C'mom arch that back!" Mia started shouting and hyping up the disinterest man.

"I'm not a fucking Victoria Secret model." He angrily glared at the camera.

And that was it, their best click.

His dark eyes full of fire while the rest of his flawless face held an unreadable blank expression, lips ever so slightly parted in frustration, revealing Yoongi's sharp fangs.

He was perfect.

But Mia wasn't a photographer nor was he a model.

Yoongi wasn't skilled, that was clearly visible on the results but the photos actually looked pretty decent and Mia was sure that her mate's awkwardness would fade with the help of professionals.

"You like'em?" She looked up at Yoongi as they both carefully examined each shot.

"I look like a drug addict." He grimaced at one of the most unflattering ones.

"That's what you get if you pay more attention to the photographer instead of staring at the lens."

"Is this the right one?" A man dressed in all black asked while eyeing up and down Mia's home from a great distance.

"Positive." Another one nodded with a dirty smile underneath his mask.

"He hasn't been outside? Not even for once?" He suspiciously stared at his men while lighting up a cigarette.

"Haven't seen anything with panther features walking in and out, only a pretty little girl, boss."

"A girl, huh?" The boss smirked in interest.

"Perhaps, our kitty has a cute lil' mate we can use?" A dark chuckle left his dry lips as his sick mind started working faster.

"She goes out often and is very petite, not hard to catch at all." He shook his boss's hand and with knowing grins the men made their way away from Mia's neighborhood to their base.

The smell of cigarettes and weed dominated the illegal organization's base. The place was extremely messy, empty glass bottles of alcohol were thrown all over the floor by all the young, dangerous drunk men.

Only with a single glance anyone would guess exactly what they were.

Mafia.

But not the regular type that dealed with drugs, murders and human trafficking-no they were hybrid breeders.

In simple words, these men collected all kinds of hybrids and combined different species together. Resulting in pure catastrophe.

And a wild hybrid like Yoongi, was the missing cherry on top they needed.

Which rich old man wouldn't offer millions for a little panther cub? Or even better a mix of something else?

For an illegal organization like this, Yoongi was the last thing leading to infinite money.

These mafias had gone to his wrecked home, stole money, clothes, electronic devices-whatever valuable they could find in Yoongi's place.

But most importantly, they collectef fur. Patches of his shinny black fur and hair were being tested since all of the lab files were destroyed by Mia.

Every single information about panther hybrids the scientists had collected from torturing Yoongi was gone and needed to be repeated.

All the pain, the sorrow was worth for money.

A freaking piece of paper that people put so much value to, was more important than peace and love.

Hybrids weren't considered as living souls but rather as cash-makers for humans to control and gain power.

Besides, nothing is stronger than a man's ego.

Please vote if you liked this chapter!

-Lina🌹