I.

SECRET.
01. “ I'm actually hilarious

      MARA couldn't believe her eyes. What was this nonsense? Here she was, in Mystic Falls, in some human's apartment, looking at her... husband? No, not her husbandbut some ugly little human, who honestly looked like a creep you see at a fair or something.

"What— what is this, my lo- Nik? Honestly, who am I looking at right now?" Mara finally spoke up, dropping her bag on the dirty ground, her 6-inch heals making a noise as she stepped closer. She couldn't even call him anything but his name.

On the other hand, their son was trying to contain his laughter. "Well, this is... different, dad. I mean, definitely not a good different, but a difference." Alex laughed, his facade finally slipping.

See, now, if anyone else had dared to make fun of the Klaus Mikaelson, they wouldn't live another second. But they weren't just anyone. So, Alaric/Klaus scoffed, hiding his smile. "It's not horrible. And I would much rather prefer if you guys would, I don't know, maybe greet with an 'hello' or a hug of some sorts, not some second grade type of insults."

"And to answer your question, I am Alaric Saltzman, some history teacher. well, Elena Gilberts history teacher."

Mara scrunched her face up, "te ves como un asqueroso," Mara looked at Alaric/Klaus up and down in slight disgust.

Alex laughed, nodding agreeing with his mother but Klaus only playfully rolled his eyes.

"You're not funny."

"I know, I'm actually hilarious!"

Mara and Klaus looked at each other for a second before the family of three burst out in laughter.

After a second, Alex spoke up,"I'm gonna go find my way to my room, and you guys can do whatever nasty old people do."

Mara rolled her eyes before motioning her son to her. "Alright," she kissed the crown of his head, which made Alex smile.

Alex put his bag over his shoulder, not before padding Klaus on the back, as there was no way he was going to hug that thing. As the parents watched their son walk off, Klaus turned to Mara.

"You look absolutely breathtaking, my love, I love what you did with your eyeshadow, makes your outfit pop." Klaus/Alaric said, checking out his wife.

"Thank you, bug please do not check me out when you're someone else it makes me want to actually throw up," Mara informed, walking closer to the man.

Klaus/Alaric raised his hands up in defense, "I'm sorry, my love. I didn't mean to make you feel that way." He said, before sighing, and Mara knew what that meant.

Grown up talk time.

"So, there is this spell—"

"Soulless switch. I looked into as soon as you called me. I'm gonna need some candles, Herbs and a glass of wine."

Klaus/Alaric smirked. This was his wife, his. Everyday he thanked the gods obove he got such an powerful woman.

"How did you know I was going to ask?" Klaus curiosity got the better of him.

Mara shrugged, "I didn't, I was just planning on doing it anyway." Before she spinned around, only for her husband to lean back slightly and look her ass. God, he couldn't wait to get back to his body.

"Stop looking at my ass, remember you're making another man look at it."

With that, Klaus looked away, jealousy burning in him. He was going to give Alaric hell when he gets out of his dumb body.

Mara laughed, "you know, you haven't done this since— what was it? 1987? Remember? With—"

"Don't utter that trashes name." Klaus smeared.

In 1987, there was this man and he was absolutely in love with Mara, ( who wouldn't be? ) not caring for her marriage, or Klaus. One day that man decided to confess his love, and that same day he was found hanging from a light pole, his face unrecognizable but to do that, Klaus had to switch bodies with the man's brother in order to kill him. When Mara saw him, she instantly knew it was Klaus, and let's say he got... punished for it. if you know what I mean.

Mara laughed, "nic, after all these years, your still jealous of that man?"

"I was not jealous," Klaus quickly defended himself ( he absolutely was ) "I just don't like when people mess with what's mine."

"And I definitely don't like when they try to take away my lady."

authors note     hi! I know it's a very short chapter, but I just wanted to test the waters and see where I want this plot to go, with that I have decided it's going to be a bit of an au, not too much bug just enough. I just wanted to show you guys a snip of their dynamic, and trust me more will be coming! I hope you like it!

If you would like to comment anything please do it here >

BYE MY LOVES <3