❔Curious Connections: Curious Light x Reader (Friendly)❔

Curious Light is Female
Reader is Male
(Requested by thinking_of_name)

"... Woah..." A voice could be heard inside The Rooms.

Y/N has discovered the place after finding a curious hole in the wall, hidden by a wardrobe, and now, he was there.

"... What is this place..?" Y/N muttered to himself, getting the green flashlight that was on top of a machine-like structure.

"... Interesting." Y/N said to himself, after finding out that the flashlight recharges its light by shaking it.

"Alright... Let's get this going..." Y/N spoke to himself again, opening the door in front of him, and walking forward.

Each door he opened revealed a room, but as Y/N kept going, he noticed how the ambient lighting would slowly dim out the more he went forward, and he found that odd.

"Ok..?" Y/N said, opening another door.

But as soon as he opened the 63rd door, he heard a loud buzzing sound, and he knew it was probably another monster that was coming to kill him.

"Not again... But it's weird the monster just showed up now..." Y/N said, throwing himself inside a locker, and waiting for the monster to pass.

Y/N expected it would be the gray monster again, but no. It was a much different monster.

It emitted a bright red light, and it was a floating face with bright yellow-orange eyes, and a wicked smile with blood dripping out of it, and it terrified him.

"Holy sh*t..." Y/N muttered. He was in total disbelief of what he just saw.

"Well, I guess I'm good to go now..." Y/N left the locker, and kept going.

Y/N would often encounter the same red monster occasionally, but he would always find a locker first.

But it all got weird on the 94th door, when a weird face showed up in the room.

It was there for a brief second, and then, the room flashed red.

The face was now replaced by a stop sign, but instead of the word 'stop', there was an open palm on it, but Y/N was too late to react.

The monster screamed on his face, severely damaging him; the monster had just bit him, and it hurt.

Y/N groaned in pain, and it took him a while for him to recover his senses, after all, he was knocked to the ground.

"Ugh... That hurt... Sick f*ck..." Y/N cursed, slowly getting up.

As soon as he got up, however, he heard the buzzing sound again, but the closest locker was in the end of the room, and he was in its very beginning.

He tried his best to rush to the locker, but the monster rushed faster, and it ran so fast past him, that all Y/N could feel was his body desintegrating from reality, no time being given for him to react whatsoever.

Y/N was knocked out, and when he regained his consciousness and senses, he saw himself in a black void.

"Am I... In hell..?" Y/N managed to slowly say, still confused of what just happened.

"Well... Not exactly..." A voice echoed in the place.

"What?! Where are you! Who are you?!" Y/N panickly said, looking around.

"Chill down there... I'm of no harm... Unless you want me to be your foe." The voice spoke, and a small source of yellow light begun to form in front of Y/N.

"What are you? What are your intentions? Why am I here?!" Y/N panicked again.

"Calm down there. I'm gonna explain bit by bit for you, ok?" The light spoke again, shining with more intensity.

"Sigh Alright... Ok..." Y/N breathed in and out slowly, trying to slow his breathing.

"I recommend you to close your eyes, You don't want to get blinded." The light spoke, shining more.

"If you said that, it must not be good then..." Y/N shut his eyes, and even covered it with his hands for extra protection.

When Y/N could open his eyes again, instead of the light, he saw a feminine figure that was shining yellow.

"Wait... You're the light that was here just a second ago?" Y/N asked, still a bit shocked.

"Yeah. Greetings, I'm Curious Light, and you're here because well, you died. You died to who I call A-60." Curious Light said.

"Ok... But am I in hell or something?" Y/N questioned.

"Not exactly. But this place is quite a bit like it, there's almost nothing to do here other than sit here and do nothing until humans like you show up." Curious Light explained, not changing her tone of voice.

"... Must be pretty lonely in here, huh?" Y/N asked, feeling a bit empathic for her.

"Sorta. I like being alone, but it often uneases me. Some company would be great here and there, blah blah blah, you know the drill." Curious Light responded, trying to stay cool.

"Anyway, I'm here to propose a deal. I'll give you two options: You either become a monster as well, or you spend the rest of eternity in this void because that's all I can do." Curious Light proposed, cutting straight to the point.

"You know... I don't like killing people, and despite my will to live again... I guess I'd rather stay in this void with you, because you seem like you need some company." Y/N decided.

"So you're telling me you're giving up your will to live to make me company?" Curious Light asked, after some seconds of silence.

"Yup. I just don't feel like breaking my peace streak. You also need a friend, so I guess I'm going to take that role." Y/N smiled.

"... Have it your way then." Curious Light returned, blushing a bit.

/----|----\
It was supposed to be fluff, but I couldn't think of a plot for it, sorry, thinking :(