Chapter Seven: These Guys Aren't Too Bad.

[SASUKE]

[SASUKE]

We make it to the same town area we were in yesterday. It looks way more lively than yesterday with cars filling up yesterday's vacant lots and people walking the once empty sidewalks. Though I will admit the car ride was a little awkward after Naruto and Kiba's mini-fight.

"Okay we're here," Naruto says as he unbuckles his seatbelt.

Kiba harshly got out of the car but made sure not to slam the door this time, seemingly learning his lesson on testing Naruto. Kiba left us in the dust as he walked inside the restaurant and Shino, Naruto, and I later followed suit.

We walk up to the building and I go to open the door but Naruto's hand finds the door handle before mine as he opens the door for me.

[Thanks.] I told him as I walked in.

"No problem," he replied as he held the door open for Shino too and we all walked inside. I followed Shino as he made his way to this huge booth that housed all of Naruto's friends. There had to be at least seven people filling up that booth and we were about to add four more. It's about to be a tight squeeze.

As we made our way to the full booth I recognized all the faces I saw. Looking like it's the same people I met this morning and yesterday. We all sat down, squeezing into our spots and I noticed starting from the end of the table, across from me sat Shino, Kiba, Ino. Then the booth begins to curve, housing Shikamaru and Temari, then it rounds its way to me who was sitting between Sakura and Naruto.

"Hey Sasuke," I hear Ino greet flirtatiously. "You got the best spot Sakura," Ino playfully sighed.

Kill me.

I looked over at Sakura and she had an annoyed look on her face. I mean I'd be annoyed too with the amount of teasing Ino is doing. We don't even remotely know each other and she's already trying to set us up. I mean Sakura is a pretty girl, maybe if I got to know her? Ah, what am I kidding, nobody would want to be with me. I've never even had my first kiss, let alone be approached by a woman. Apparently I got this whole nerd thing going on which isn't helping my case one bit. Why am I even entertaining the thought? They're obviously just messing with me again. I mentally sighed, this is going great already. Like these guys would actually want to be my friend.

"Hey," I hear Naruto say, grabbing my attention.

[What do you want to eat?]

Well from the looks of it this is simply a pizza place so I guess pizza?

[Pizza?] I shrugged.

"Well..." He reached over the table and took Temari's menu.

"Hey!" She called out.

"You've been here a thousand times. Use Shikamaru's," Naruto told her before rolling his eyes. He leaned closer to me holding the menu.

Temari huffed and went back to talking to her boyfriend.