part 7.

Next day.

As today is Koreans are going back. Raha is little upset. And same goes to Jin.

Currently yn is going towards her room then Mrs Kim said.

Mrs Kim: yn dear can u please give this phone to taehyung. ?

Yn: *thought for sometime* o...okay auntie.

Mrs Kim: thank you so much.

She nodded and went towards his room which is second floor. She knock multiple times but got no response.

Yn: where the hell this jerk is??.. * she said angrily*.

Yn: jerk..? Gorilla..?

She sighed and went inside the room. And the room was empty.

Yn: I think he is in washroom. Thank God..!

She kept that phone on bed and was about to leave but she hit her head on hard thing. (Of course his hard chest)

Yn: ouchhh...!!

She looks up and saw taehyung standing here only wearing bathrobe and water is dropping from his hairs. He smirks and she rolled her eyes.

She turned and about to leave but her feet slipped on water and she was ready to fall but taehyung hold her waist and both fall on bed. Taehyung is hovering her. And she is looking at him. Both lost in each other.

Then....

YN YN...

Neela is shouting from downstairs. Both come back to their senses and taehyung quickly gets up. She also gets up and the moment is awkward..

Both are processing what just happened few minutes ago.

Taehyung: don't you think you're always bumping into me??...

Y/n: *glares at him* shut up..!! I didn't do it intentionally. You're the one who is dropping water whole room. Thats why I fall-

Taehyung: but I catched you. *Smirks*

Yn: I said you to help me ? No right..?

Taehyung: you know what I shouldn't help you. Instead of saying thank you you're blaming me.. wow.. now I got it why are you saying like this. Because you're not human you're witch..!!!!

Yn: taehyung..!!! *She greeted her teeth *.

Taehyung: what taehyung..?

Yn: first wear something...

Taehyung: why? I'm not looking handsome?? *Smirks*.

Yn: taehyung..!!!! *She push him slightly and run from there and he chuckles.*

Taehyung: witch..!!!

Suddenly he remembers how they both get close. Her long hairs, her pretty face distracting her but he shrugged his thoughts..

Time skips..

Jimin came to kitchen and saw rysa is cooking. He was admiring her from back. She didn't know his presence. She is alone in kitchen. He was staring at her. Her hairs are disturbing her and she made cute annoying face which he found cute.

Jimin: wife material. *He mumbled*.

Suddenly rysa turned towards him and she noticed him. She made confused face. He quickly went towards fridge.

Jimin: umm... I came to drink ice water.

Rysa: it's..okay.. you should tell me.. I'll bring.

Jimin: *chuckles* it's okay. I'll take.