Part 20

On the other hand at oberoi mansion.

Neela was worried as yn didn't came back.. ahan also not in home.. Mrs Kim and shalini was comforting her..

Neela: her phone also network problem bhabhi.. what'll I do..

Mrs Kim: don't worry, tae is with her..

Shalini: Neela may be she's staying at her friend house .. don't worry.. it's raining heavily...

Then rysa came to neela's room..

Neela: rysa bacha , yn ne call kya ?

Rysa shook her head as no.. raha and ridhi also tensed for yn .. Neela was crying what if that same incident happened with her again.. but still she thought Taehyung is with her..

Neela: God please keep safe my yn..

Rysa came outside as jimin was standing outside of the room..

Jimin: Taehyung's phone also switch off..

Rysa nodded and said

Rysa: it's.. raining na.. that's why..

Rysa was stressed and only she knows that yn's friend told her that yn left the venue early .. rysa knows why yn leave early because of Taehyung.. now she's getting scared thinking if they're not in venue then where they'll be.. she didn't told to anyone as they're already stressed.. plus Mohini who's continuously asking about yn.. but rysa told her that yn is staying at her friend because of heavy rain..

Ragini was suspicious about them as if yn stay at her friend's house then where is Taehyung.. she was thinking and getting jealous what if they both get close and she was waiting for them.. dadi also worried but shalini let her sleep..

Jimin: rysa don't worry, tae is with her na.. he'll take care of her..

Rysa looks at him..

Jimin: I know he's cold and rude but trust me he'll not let anything happen to her.

Rysa simply nodded and her mind was thinking about yn only.. she was controlling her tears but jimin noticed and hugged her suddenly makes her gasp.. she was surprised with his sudden move.. he patted her back..

Jimin: shh.. don't worry she'll be okay..

Rysa sobs and simply nodded.. meanwhile they don't know someone is watching them..

Ragini thought: ohh so you also find new man my sister.. it's ok thank God it's not my tae.. *smirks* intersting... It'll be more fun..

She smirks and click some pictures ..

On the other hand, ridhi was crying because of yn in her room.. jungkook was going towards upstairs but he heard sobs sound from her room.. he peek inside and saw ridhi is crying while her nose is red.. his heart ached and he knock before going inside but got no response.. he went inside and called her softly..

Jungkook: ridhi..

He called her name softly.. her eyes fell on him.. his heart clenched seeing her face all red and sobbing..

Ridhi: yn.. di.. I don't k..know wh..where is she.. what if again som.. something h.. happened with..with her.. *sobs*

Jungkook didn't waste any time and pull her in his embrace..

Jungkook: don't worry yn will be safe.. hyung is with her.. don't cry ridhi..

Ridhi nodded and clutched his shirt tightly.. he smiled and caress her back.. she stays for sometime then he heard soft snore .. he looks down and saw she's sleeping.. he chuckled and put her on the bed and covered with a blanket.. and left from there before looking at her..