Part 14.

Yn came to her room and rysa too followed her.. she sat on bed, those horrible incidents flashed in her mind.. her eyes gets teary.. rysa noticed and hugged her.. she too cried while hugging yn.

Rysa: yn calm down.. you're fine now.. we're sorry yn.. I'm sorry.. *she sobs*.

Yn: arey tu kyun sorry bol rahi hai? I'm...I'm fine..it's just...I ...I can't ... He..he touched me ... Here... *Sobs*.

Yn broke the hug and wipes her tears..

Rysa: Rona nahi yn.. you know we are so proud of you.. tu bohot strong hai .

Yn nodded and rysa wipes her tears..

Yn: I'm..I'm..fine..

Rysa: chal naha le.. sab wait kar rahe hain..

Yn: yes..

Rysa: I'm also coming..

Yn: nhi yaar..

Rysa chuckled and yn run inside the bathroom.. yes she was broken and hurt.. but her mother and brother taught her to fight.. she shows her strong side outside but only her family knows her weak side.. she closed her eyes and the warm bath relax her mind.. she looks at Taehyung's clothes.. a small smile formed on her lips thinking how he helped her, how he got worried for her.. definitely from now her feelings changed towards him.

Yn: sach me gorilla hi hai..

She mumbled and smiled thinking about him.. after taking a warm shower, she came outside while wearing clothes and saw rysa is waiting for her.

Rysa: you came..

Yn: yes .. let's go I'm hungry..

Rysa: yn wait..

Yn: yes?

Rysa: yn, tu sach me theek hai na? Mujhe pata hai tu theek hone ka Natak kar rahi hai.. but I'll not leave you this time ..

Yn: *looks down* it's not like that rysa.

Rysa: don't lie to me atleast..

Yn: *nodded* yes.. I'm scared and those horrible incidents coming in front of my mind.. but I have to strong rysa.. Raha di ki engagement hai. Aur mai nhi chahti k meri wajah se kuch problem ho . She's so excited for her engagement.. I don't want to ruin..

Rysa: *hugged* if anything bothers you just tell me..

Yn: yes.. and yeah sleep with me for some days . Okay? ..

Rysa: neki aur puch puch.

Yn chuckled and they both left downstairs.. Taehyung eyes fell on her and she didn't react anything and looks away. Jimin came towards rysa

Jimin: she's fine na?

Rysa nodded..

Jimin: she's strong.. take care of her..

Rysa: I will.. *she flashed her smile*.

Meanwhile Taehyung was busy in staring at yn.. which noticed someone and burning in jealousy..

Shalini: let's have dinner..

Everyone takes their seats.. shalini and Neela served while maids helped them..

Dadi: yn, aaj hum tumhe apne hatho se khilayenge..

Ridhi: only yn di?

Dadi: arey aajao sab ladkiyo .

Rishi, rysa, yn and raha went to her and ragini also .

Dadi: kya nam hai aapka beta Irene? Aur rose tum dono bhi aajao..