¢нαρтєя 10: нєℓρ мє!

kendiyot

😰TRIS POV😰

"What do you mean someone is trying to kill you?!" Christina says. "I mean exactly what I said. What do you not understand from that?" I say. "This is not a time for sass Tris, we have t-." I cut Will off. "When is the right time for sass?" I ask.

"WHEN YOU ARE NOT IN DANGER TRIS! We don't have time to waste. They could be waiting right now" Tobias says/yelled. "Okay! You're right. Let's get back to the situation at hand. I don't know what to do. I don't want to be scared every time I step outside. There is a real threat out there," I say panicking.

"Okay you have to calm down Tris....you know what forget that piece of advice. Let all your fears out. It's the best way for you to calm down," Christina said. I listen to her advice and go downstairs in the basement I found earlier.

😧CHRISTINA'S POV😧

Tris walks off into the basement. I'm scared for Tris. Even though I just met her. Don't you ever feel like you want to help someone who is in danger and you know you guys are going to be the best of friends? No? Well I do. I will help Tris with her situation. I wish in every situation she has that I will be there too, and we escape together.

😅URIAH'S POV😅

I don't really know and engage with Tris like that but this is serious. The most serious I will ever get for something. I will help to protect Tris. I wish I could know what she's going through.

😢ZEKE'S POV😢

Poor Tris. She shouldn't be going through that. I wish that was me and not her.

😶TOBIAS😶

I'm afraid that if I say anything more I might confess something that I'm not ready to tell yet...I wish I could be there throughout her troubles.

😰TRIS POV😰

I wish I never existed so much that I put my friends in danger and people that wants to kill me.

THIRD-PERSON POV

Little did Tris know that it was about to come true. Along with her friends.