Bloody mission

Everyone gathered in the preparation room waiting for their next command. They seemed tense but didn't let that interfere, avoiding any trace of weakness. The men were wearing the uniforms required for the upcoming mission, uniforms which focus on camouflage and tactical elements. Each had their own gear ready any moment to take off.
The door suddenly slams open making everyone to sit straight with their head slightly facing down. The silence was sharpening to the ears. The sound of his steps were interrupting the uncomfortable quietness. Before them, was the mission's leader with a veteran which was known to be his right hand man. The veteran was known as Bear, his code name. The leader was looking at each up and down making sure everyone was well prepared. As he was lingering around everyone he started to take notice of two he did not see before. He goes up to one of them making them intimidated by his presence.
"Speak!" He demanded on a loud tone.
"I go by the name Wasp, I was apart of the division 76 as a trainee and was sent here as my first mission by the division's commander "
Even though no one could see each other's faces due to the masks covering their face, somehow they could feel the leader's frowning face.
As he was about to go to the other, the veteran let him knew in advance.
"He is Moon, he transferred from another division to ours, after I watched him myself I agreed he would fit our type of missions more." The leader stopped in his tracks and nodded understanding and went back to his position in front of the formation.
"As everyone knows, I made him this mission's leader myself, fitting the requirements well." Bear spoke clear and loud. He turns to the man:
"You must help Wasp in his first mission, teach him how to snipe in a real scenario, as well as accommodating Moon in his new group. As I am busy myself I will see myself out. I wish everyone good luck." He nods respectfully and leaves the room.
"I'll present myself for the newbies too then. I am Spider, I will lead you into this mission, my former role is the group's sniper. I will not try to make you two a warm welcome unless you show yourself worth of it. The mission is very important, it could be our last chance having such an opportunity to eliminate the target." He makes a pause looking at everyone then shouts. "Everything clear?" At which they loudly replied "Yes ,sir!"
"I hope everyone read the files I've prepared for each to get familiar with the case." He stops upon feeling a drop of doubt.
"Did anyone at all checked them? Make one step in front if you did." Out of the seven people in that room only two did the demanded action. In that silence all you could hear was blood boiling and veins popping. Spider only could face away from them to avoid lashing off.
"I didn't know anything about that." One of them spoke which wrecked any kind of control he was trying to acquire.
He turns around facing them. He throws his rifle on the ground approaching the five.
"How did imbeciles like you get into this division ? Did you pay or some bullshit? If you're going to act like a toddler and not take responsibility for your own actions go to fucking police department and get obese over donuts, how does that sound?" Everyone was silent, he wasn't shouting but it wasn't a calm tone either.
"I must apologise, sir! I'll do anything to recover the missing information within the shortest amount of time to deal with the mission correctly. Neither me or Moon got any spare time to prepare each other properly due to sudden transfer." Wasp spoke confidently.
Spider looks at him and then at Moon waiting for his words.
Moon takes a short breath and decides to say his thoughts: "I'm also apologising for missing on the important documents, I'm sure I can pick up quick on the key information to clear the mission smoothly without any kind of complications, I promise I am experienced enough to do things accordingly to the plan." He speaks up. "And I'll make sure I'll be deserving of a welcome celebration." He adds, even though his voice lost the confidence he had previously, he still didn't budge. Spider nods somehow amused then stares at the other three.
"What's your two's excuse then?" Staring at them.
"I am also missing on it..." the third makes his point across. Spider steps back. "Did I fucking talk to you?" He raises his voice more and more with each word he let out his mouth. He was silent. "Are you ignoring me? I asked if I fucking told you to speak?"
"No, no sir!" He stares down
"Get out."
"What?" He raises his head looking at him.
"Do you want me to draw? Fucking leave."
"May I know-"
"Leave!" He shouts making their ears pierce from the loud yell.
He rushes out of the room.
"I should name this group kindergarten."
Spider sighs loudly trying to calm himself down.
"Here are the rules. First, all the way to the location we must go to, Urban and Hurricane, present everything you know to the four who didn't get to read. Second, having a man in minus will make this harder, hopefully it won't end up in one man's mission. Third of all, unless it's necessary, don't address me, you already made me have a headache and I'll have raspy voice from yelling. Understood?" They all nod.
"Oh, and to clear things out, him pissing me off wasn't the reason I kicked him out, his gear was placed wrong, his guns weren't cleaned and prepared. I do not wish to be seen unprofessionally and unreasonable." Upon hearing these words, everyone's instinct was to check theirs.
"Don't bother. You all have it correctly."