Frustration

Moon slowly opens his eyes which felt heavy. He was trying to make an imagine of what was around him in the unfamiliar room. As his blurry eyes started to clear he could finally form the shapes around him. He noticed that there was a constant warmth coming from something. He raises his head and snaps awake.  Spider was next to him, sleeping on his back, covering his eyes with his arm. Moon's  hand was placed on his bare chest and his leg was a bit on him as well. When he looked down he realised he was sleeping on his arm, while his hand was on Moon's waist. Realising the position they were in, he started getting flustered by the second. He couldn't budge without risking to wake him up so he places his head back on his arm.  He remembered what happened last night and he flushed hot. He got shy about clinging onto him and he could feel his legs slightly twitch so he took his leg off him. Just then a sharp pain struck his head. He took the hand off his chest and slowly massaged his forehead. As he barely moved by looking around for anything that could help his pain he felt Spider removing his hand from him and turning around. Moon was a bit scared he might have woken him up but after few seconds he sees he was still asleep. He turns around where the bedside table was. Seeing there is nothing on it he opens the drawer. He stops then looks at Spider and back what is in there. He bites his nail while looking at the condom box. He quietly closes the drawer and lays back on the pillow. Instead of finding the rational reason for it to be there, Moon preferred to find excuses as why would Spider have them. As he was staring at the ceiling with million of thoughts he feels a cold shiver. When he raised his head he noticed he never actually put the pants he received. He covers is mouth nervously. Moon gets up to look for them.  They were on the floor by Spider's side from when he throw them away. He grabs them quietly and puts them on quickly. They were a bigger size than he wore which made him struggle with keeping them on. He looks one more time at Spider then decides to go to his room incase someone visited his office and would see the two. Especially him who was not supposed to be there. He steps out the room in silence and rushes to his room. Once he was there he sits on the edge of the bed. Moon looks over to check the time. It was 5:50AM, close to the morning call for emergency missions. Usually the morning hour was the Leader's call, but because of the emergency status they were back to default. He lets a sigh out and covers his face embarrassed not being able to forget the sensations he felt. It was a first to ever feel like that. Just as a drug it was calling for him more and more, wishing and craving it again. He slaps himself gently from the thoughts he kept getting.
"What's wrong with me." He whispers  to himself but it didn't last long till he leaned fully on his bed covering his eyes being defeated by the mind. "Fuck."
When he finally gets the courage to get up and change it turned to be 6am.

He changed to different clothes and to the bathroom. Having to share one really made him understand Spider's words about the private one.

He was called to Spider's office as soon as possible for the mission discussions. Once he was done he rushed there.

When Spider woke up he let out a frustrated groan because of the early hour. He turns around to find himself alone in the bed. He leaves a disappointed sigh out but not a surprised one. He gets on the edge of the bed while blinking multiple times to get himself wake up. After a bit he finally gets up and stretches his arms as he goes in the bathroom.

Moon enters the office where Spider was talking with the others. They salute each other and he sits next to the others.
Spider leaves to grab something from his desk while Moon didn't understand why the three were staring at him but not in a judgmental way, more suggesting a kind of proud feeling. He noticed their eyes going slightly under his chin and back at his face with a moderate grin. Moon grew more and more confused. Spider saw the scene and approached them.

"Someone had fun last night."
Moon turns around shocked to look at Spider which had a pretty expressionless face but you could still hear the amusement in his voice.He didn't really understand the situation yet even though Spider pointed with his eyes at his neck. Moon looked at him and at the others constantly not knowing what to say first. Spider notices his distress.
"Don't worry I'm used to it."
Moon looks confused at him.
"I told you it's common."  Spider continues but the other's face kind of drops which makes it awkward for both.