Training

"So?" Spider sits in front of him waiting for a response. Moon, as he was still looking at his body finally makes out a sound: "Yeah, it looks nice.."
"My face is up here" he scoffs. Moon quickly raises his head to face him. He could feel his skin suffocating him by the embarrassment. Those few seconds felt like hours for him, thinking the moment over and over. In reality barely a second passed and Spider got called by someone from their crew. He turns around and walks towards them.

"What is it?" Spider asks them looking confused. They didn't reply because he already noticed what he was called for, someone that was not apart of the group came in the room. Spider tilts his head waiting for them to speak.

"I was sent by higher-ups." He lends Spider some files, he didn't grab them at first, he stared at the dude one more time with an annoyed stare then pulled them out of his hands aggressively.
By the time Moon also walked to them to find out what was going on.
"Is this a joke?" He was flipping through the pages harshly. Spider raised his head from the files and locks his stare on the soldier. He throws them on the ground waiting for an explanation. The group got quiet and curious on what it was about.
"I'm afraid n-"
Spider looks away licking his lips annoyed then tries not to lose his cool while speaking:
"Do I look like a fucking kindergarten teacher?"
The soldier opened his mouth to speak, but before he got to let a word out he got interrupted.
"Do I look like I need training?"
"It's for the new comers.."
"One of them was in another division, and one..." he pauses and sighs loudly "Is indeed a beginner." He nods while still being heated from the situation. He stares at Wasp then back at the soldier.
"I have to bother my whole group for him?" He points at the beginner. "Why did I get him?"
"All new leaders got at least one beginner..."
"Am I not temporary? Why do I have to deal with him?" Spider starts raising his tone slowly.
"If you and your team succeed multiple missions and tasks, you could be promoted as a leader full time."
Spider doesn't say anything, he was thinking silently. The soldier took it as his chance to flee the room. "Well if you have no more questions I'll go..." he rushes out of the room before the leader gets the time to answer.
He takes a deep breath and ticks his eyebrows then bends over to grab the thrown files.

"Alright, everyone sit." He clapped once as he said it. They all sat on the chairs that were present at the moment.

"We will have a training mission, which implies surviving in the wild with barely anything, as most of you that got here, already did this, few years back." He pauses looking at Wasp.

After walking a bit in front of them he sits next to Moon. He could his body tense again feeling close to Spider, yet he couldn't understand it fully. The leader spread slightly his legs while leaning back on the chair, placing his arm alongside Moon's chair.

"We will be allowed with only few instruments, no food and no water. We have to provide ourselves from wild. We will be driven to that location and then the vehicle will leave, avoiding any chance of us getting back easily. It will last three days."

Moon, on the other hand, could barely focus on what he was saying. Even if it was a pretty casual position he couldn't help but feel nervous. He was having trouble figuring out how he should sit without looking weird or making Spider pull back his arm. Even if it wasn't making direct contact with him, he still felt it extremely close.

"The training will start tonight at 10pm."

"Tonight?" Urban asks shocked. It was such a short notice. He was speaking for everyone in the room with his statement.

"Yeah so at 9:30pm I will see you in front of the building, outside. Right, no guns allowed, you're free till then."

Moon turned around staring at him surprised feeling unready for the training yet. Spider notices him in the corner of the eye and faces him. Seeing his worried face he smiles and moves his arm from the back of the chair to Moon's shoulders. He pulls him closer. "You'll be good." Words that he got up after, ruffling his hair gently then stepping away.