•1•Path of No Return

The Fox

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My life hates me more than I hate it because it had me running away from a group of fuckfaces who wants me in any situation. Now ask why. because I shoved their so-called boss in his place. That piece of shit thought of me as a typical woman whom he can have on her knees for him.

Currently, I'm running because I can't stop if I stop I have to fight them and if I fight with them I will gradually lose because I am only one and there are more than six. It's fucking hard to breathe while running and having a mask on my face. And the freaking dumb I am I forgot my precious baby boy there (my bike). Who knows what those bastards would do to him? I have to find somewhere safe before they come after me.

I was running until I saw a car. I quickly went to it and saw a couple. I mentally rolled my eyes and opened the driver-side door. I pull out the knife from my pocket and place it on his throat. They look at me in horror.

"If you don't want you and your girl dead then quickly come out. "I said and looked at him like I would literally kill him (which I can gladly will) if I wanted but no... not right now. He came out eventually and I grabbed him by his shirt and pushed him out. He stumbled and fell to the ground.

I quickly sat down in the driver's seat and started the engine. I looked over those fuckfaces from afar. They were shouting....telling me to stop. I smirked and drove off at full speed.

After some minutes I saw they were not following me anymore so I decreased the car speed a bit. I looked to my right to see that girl crying and squirming at her place. I rolled my eyes and said.

"Stop crying already for fuck sake" I yelled out of frustration because I  was out of breath and my heart was beating like crazy and hearing the annoying noises from her irritated me more.
She put her palm over her face and tightly closed her eyes to prevent making any other noises.

I rolled my eyes and stopped the car.
"Fuck" I said as I placed my head over the car's handle with a 'thump' sound. I fucked up this time what am I supposed to tell him now? I sighed as I thought of any excuse I could make

.

After some time
----------------------------------------------

I got a call from Fredrick that I hadn't completed his mission this time from him. And of course, he was mad at me but after One hour and thirty-eight minutes of call, he let it go because I was his special agent.

But still, he wants to see me as a person. Wish I could disagree but I was fucking paid for this mission ( which I fucked up) sighs I really don't want to discuss it with him. I'm very mad at myself too though. 

I always fulfill my task with pure urge. But this time I lost my shit. I couldn't keep it. That bastard Vladimir got on my nerves. I sighed again and set aside my thoughts. I was on my way back home as I drove the girl to her desired place. She was scared of course. Who wouldn't be? If I were in her place (of course I'll never be)

I would be afraid as hell If Some random girl came and put a knife to my Lover's throat. I would lose my shit. (I will never be afraid... Moreover, I would be pleased with such flirtiness)

I wasn't that much of a bitch. At least I care about my same gender. If there was a boy in her place. I must have killed him. I cleared my brain from these thoughts and focused on the road still thinking about my bike. I have to take it back. I parked this car (which wasn't mine) and left the keys in the car and went inside the place I call temporary home.