•2• Unknown Enemy

The Fox

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

And then here we are again. From where we started. I sighed looking at the ceiling. I have to get up and take a shower. My body stinks from the sweatiness of how much I've run. I got up and went to the bathroom. I stripped myself of my clothes.

I unzipped my shirt, letting it slip to the floor and revealing my black bra and abs, baring my arms and shoulders. I removed my empty holster as I dropped my empty pistol somewhere. I shimmied out of my pants, revealing my lithe legs. I wriggled out of my suit, leaving it in a crumpled heap on the floor. I got under the shower and opened the tap allowing the water to fall on me.

I hummed in relief as I felt my body relaxing in the hot water. I eventually finished taking a bath and went outside wrapping myself in a towel. I chose a comfy pair of clothes. A red color hoodie and light blue color of baggy pants. Perfect. I put them on as I chose not to wear any undergarments as a bra or underwear as I wanted to feel comfortable.

I dried my hair which was half through my shoulders. I sat back in my bed laying there completely. I closed my eyes drifting to my dreamland as it was much better than reality. I was hungry but tended to sleep. I will eat something after waking up.

~~~~~

I woke up to hear Noah calling my name. I half opened my eyes and said: "What it is you freak." I murmured snuggling in my pillow.

"Bitch you haven't eaten something since you came back failing at your mission." He taunted. I opened my eyes fully and hit his crotch with the help of my elbow as he was facing my back. I heard a loud groan and sat back pinning my back on the headboard.

I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands. He was crouching down still feeling the pain. "Why b-bitch? It hurts." He asked. "Well think before you bullshit. Because you know exactly I don't tolerate this." I retorted.

I got up ignoring his presence and straightly went inside the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I sighed washed my face and brushed my teeth. I didn't eat or drink something so I didn't need to use the toilet. I wiped my face with a towel and came back into the room. I didn't see Noah anywhere. He must be outside preparing dinner. I looked for my phone when I remembered I left that there too. I went outside finding Noah at the dining table looking down. I smirked, went, and sat in front of him.

"Tch Tch Tch poor babies. I just murdered my future niece and nephews." I declared and he glared back. "You should be thankful I didn't poison your food you fucking bitch." He spat angrily.

I laughed "Yeah yeah Thanks, your majesty." I sassily said. "And ah One more thing l also left my phone there-" He cuts me off saying "yeah yeah I already got this. Do you think I'm dumb?." He lifts his brows.

"No doubt." I lazily shrugged. He rolled his eyes and we started eating. If you think that Noah made the dinner then you are mistakenly wrong. He doesn't know how to cook. Neither of us know how to. He must have ordered this. In our trio, only Sabrina knows how to cook. She is not here with us because she wasn't interested in coming here. Me and Noah are here because of my mission in which I failed.

I was peacefully eating my food when this hell boy spoke up. Which made me so shocked that I puffed with such vigor that the food in my mouth was expelled abruptly.

"WHAT??!!!". I said with a brief moment of shock or disbelief. "HOW?? WHEN??? WHY??? AND WHO THE FUCK PURCHASED MY BABY?????." I slammed my hands on the table furiously. Thinking How much of an asshole can Vladimir be. He freaking sold my baby boy in just one day???? is he being for real????. FUCK IT. I cursed trying to control myself.