•3• Facing the Unknown Danger

The Fox

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I went to meet Fredrick afterward. He said that he was not mad nor did he want to do something with it because I provided him the main information he wanted me to. So I have nothing to do with him now. My mission is done. Well, this is what I think.

Moving on.

I inquired if he had any plans for sending us back home. He asserted that since he was the one who summoned us, it was his responsibility to ensure our safe return. Naturally, I concurred with his declaration, grateful for the promise of a smooth journey homeward.

Currently, I'm in his Private jet in which we are going to Monaco.

I haven't told Him that we are going somewhere we shouldn't be. Noah is right he is indeed going to be mad... But who cares? He knows I'm not good at obeying. I like to do my own shit.

I wouldn't have brought Noah here too only if He hadn't appealed to me for saying He will be a great help for you Julane. I scoffed at this thought. 

I'm rather excited and curious. Who must be Zarek Slade?. Not gonna lie his name is quite intimidating to me.

Walter Slade's name is kinda familiar to me. I don't know but I think I heard this name before. Like there is something very odd about him to me.

However; I could sense something was wrong with him. His name is enough for me to feel bad things were coming for me. But the question was still here. Where I had heard his name?

I mentally laughed at myself.

Julane you forgot? He is a billionaire? Of course, you must have heard it before. I thought

I chuckled. Noah looked at me and raised one of his brows confusingly. I shrugged and asked.

"What?". He shook his head as he looked at me. "We shouldn't be doing this Julane. I know you you are aware of this." I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Stop being a pussy Noah. You know I hate it when you act like that. The worst he can do isn't an issue for me. It would be prudent for you to stop your actions at once, or I will resort to forcibly inserting my firearm in your mouth. I trust that you understand the gravity of the situation and will act accordingly." I appointed giving a warning him. 

He snorted "Wow, shoving a gun in my mouth? How intimidating and attractive," He purred, playing along with my twisted sense of humor. However, as he said it, a part of him couldn't resist the urge to add a hint of sarcasm.

He smirked cockily. I rolled my eyes and scoffed at him. 

"You're really desperate for me to do that right?" My lips twitched into an egotistical smirk "Well.... very unfortunate for you because I don't waste my precious bullets on someone imbecile person like you.... At least they deserve to hit someone strong and..... handsome. which isn't you..".

He responded by showing me his middle digit, his face conveying a mix of playful defiance and a hint of sarcasm. "For someone strong and handsome... you mean Zarek himself right?"

I stopped at this name and he brought up his ugly and mockingly smile.

"You've been preoccupied with something since we arrived here, haven't you? Your gaze has been filled with curiosity about Zarek Slade. There's no point in denying it to me; your foxy eyes reveal your intrigue. I can see right through your attempts to hide the truth.". The diabolic smile.... ahh I hate this.