TRIGGERED WARNING ⚠️

[slow burn romance]

She hate him...... He's obsessed with her.

matches are made in heaven, but some matches are Also made in hell.

Advik Singh Roy India's most eligible Bachelor and CEO of ASR Inc, he plays in billions and rule whole over the world because he's mafia king. he doesn't believe in love but fall in love with India's most beautiful, talented, bold and famous Actress. who claims him as her biggest enemy and hate him from core.

Will he be able to make her fall in love with him or will their story end with the start of their story?

Let's see what will happens to their story.

tropes:

Sister's best friend
Enemies to lovers
Touch her and die.
Grumpy×sunshine
Stalker
Agegap

------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for giving my book a try by giving it a read and I hope you will like it. this book is written by me, but the pictures used in this book are not mine they are from Pinterest. i would like to clear somethings before you start.

➢it will have some triggering things: use of guns, alcohol, violance, little smut and abusing(not main leads), death(not main leads)

➢this book contains high rated mature because it has some sex scenes not many but in 3-4 chapters. if you are underage or not comfortable, please don't read the 18+ marked scenes.

if you like the story please vote and comment.