CHAPTER 3

I'm back

I'm back." She informed closing the door behind her and sat on couch making her head fall backward. Nothing is better than your own house it gives you peace.

Kashi walked towards her with a glass of water kaira took it from her placed it in front of her. "Aunty if you don't mind can you make a cup of coffee for me my head is hearting." She said with a pout.

Kashi chuckled looking at her cute pout and nodding her head she walked back inside kitchen to make coffee for her.

After few minutes Kashi came with coffee and some cookies in a tray. She took a sip of her cold coffee and a satisfying moan scaped from her lips.

"It's perfect as I like."

"I'm glad you liked it kaira baby."

After finishing her coffee she went to her room. She went inside washroom and stood under the shower, today's day was really hetric first my car got broke in middle of road and after that that mr Advik Singh Roy who irritated the hell out of me. Firstly he threaten me and after that he called me kid just see his audicity he called me kid I just... I just hate him. She cursed him and  came out bathroom wrapped in towel and went towards bed to take her phone to see the new messages likes and comments on her new post.

She saw a letter on bedside cupboard and a shiver ran through her spine when she saw that letter.

It's not the first time when she got these letter in her room, most of the nights someone keep those letters sometimes clothes and accessories too.

With shivering hands I opened the letter, my eyes came out of socket, my breath stopped, anxiety took control over me and I felt dizzy.

She looked here and there to see if there's still anyone in her room But there was no sign of anyone being in her room.

Suddenly her notification popped up, she picked up her phone with shivering hand and saw the message with unknown number.

                         Unknown: are you
               looking for me little kitten.         
                                      *Smirkemoji*

Me: who are you?

                       Unknown: too eager 
                         to  meet me huh?

Me: what do you want?

                       Unknown: you! I
                       want you little kitten.

Me: stop all these other
wise I will call the police.

She text to threaten him and looked at the letter again which on kept on the bed with some gifts which looks expensive though. She took the Letter and opened it and her eyes came out of socket reading the letter.

'you will be mine soon little kitten dare to go near other man and the next day you will find hanging him in front of you house.
                            ~only your stalker'

She kept the letter and gifts on her wardrobe and changed into her night wear before jumping on bed to have her beauty sleep, but was difficult for her to sleep peacefully as her mind was only revolving around her stalker.

Few days ago she went back from her shoot and found gifts on the table she looked at the gift with a small card where the name of sender was written. She took the card and read the name and her face got pale and anxious.

She took the package and about to throw it in dustbin when her phone rang she picked the call with unknown number.

"Don't you dare to throw the gift little kitten if you do so I will hunt you and... Give you the most precious gift you never imagined." The man said in his deep voice which was enough to make her shiver.

"Wh.. who are you." She asked in a shakey voice.

"I'm your baby and it's enough for you to know." He replied, "if you don't want me to come there and ruin you accept the gift." He warned.

"What the h..." She was  about to say something when the call got disconnected. She stared at her phone without blinking her eyes for once.

She broke down into tears in fear and anxiety took control over her and she went unconscious. She opened her eyes when sun rays hit on her eyes and she open her eyes. She looked here and there holding his hands on his head as it was paining because of heavy headache and anxiety of last night.

"How I ended up in my room I was in living room."

____________________________________

Hi everyone I'm really sorry as this chapter is really short chapter as I was not planning to write this chapter this soon because it's an stalker romance book with many person povs and I need time to write the chapters and I will continue updating after uploading half chapters of heated hearts.

Today's chapter was specially updated for the admin of kaira as today is her birthday.

'happy birthday babe may you get all the happiness you deserve love you and stay healthy.'

Thank you
Shri