CHAPTER 2

[My Tulip]

[My Tulip]

Dekha jo tumko yeh dil ko kya hua hai
Meri dhadkanon pe yeh chhaya kya nasha hai haan.

˜"*°˜"*°

"Exactly sweetheart it's not safe for kids to roam around alone at this hour." I asked to piss her more as she was already pissed.

"Adaa di you know you should not call someone kid and with nicknames at the first meet." I bit inside of my cheek to control my smile. She really think that it's our first meet.

First meet!! Oh my poor baby you know nothing.

"Now tell me what you were doing alone there." Adaa asked.

"Umm_ actually......"

"Actually my car had suddenly broken down and I couldn't inform anyone at my home too, so I asked Harsh might if he could come to pick me up. But Raha got injured so he had to rush to hospital with her. So that's why I told him not to come to pick me up." She explained.

But why can't she informed to her family I wanted to ask but choose to not asked. But suddenly adaa asked her the same question I was thinking of asking her.

She chuckled nervously and said, "the thing is that when I left for today's shoot my baba asked me to take driver uncle with me but I refused because usually mira drope me to my work. But she's not In Mumbai right now. She's out of station so I decided to drive myself."

"Was it is a good idea." I asked.

"Not at all." She said with a dramatic sigh.

I looked at the mirror to get the view of my beautiful girl, now she was talking to princess about her sister.

"You know di after that Raha said that if you again teased or annoy my didu I'm gonna brake your donkey face." She said and they both start laughing. "Harsh was like she's my babygirl I can tease her annoy her and love her. You understood baby sis." This time the mention of that boy who call her 'BABYGIRL' made my jaw clench and my hold on steering wheel tighten.

stupid donkey face.

45 min before

"Bhai can you please!!!!! pick me up from my shooting." My princess asked.

"Princess you don't don't have to say please to make me do anything you know right you just have to order me." I reminded her. "I know Bhai... Ami tumake onek onek bhalo bashi." She said and laughed.