~•FUCK ME•~

"Mark me yours"

She said making Aryan's eyes wide.

"Tulip, are you okay"

"Yes, I'm"

"And I want to be marked as yours"
She said, while getting up circling her hands on his neck.

"Tulip, you are not in your senses"
He said, taking her hands in his hands.

"What do you mean I'm not in my senses"

"Your drink was spiked"

Few moments back~
Vardaan called Aryan,

"Bhai, I found.....a waiter spiked bhabhi sa's drink, there's Viagra in it"

"Whattt, are you sure"

"Yes Bhai"

"Take him to the dark basement"

Present•

"I don't care, I want you today"
She started to cry more hysterically.

"Baccha don't cry, see what condition you've made of yourself"

She went to the balcony side, looking at the moon, still crying

"I..love you Ryan, I love you,...whe...when yo...you were...n...not......they.. there....I talked...to...thi........this.....mo moon"
She said hiccuping.

Aryan came and back hugged her.

"I know tulip and I also know that you love m-

🔞 Mature content ahead🔞

In a moment, Vani turned around and kissed him on his lips. He was shocked to respond, but he responded back taking throne of tongue fight. He bit her lower lip, making blood oozing out of her lips and then sucked it soothe it.

Her hands on one of his biceps and another one grabbing his hair, one of his hands on her waist and the other on her throat.

Them, devouring each other after they craved for, exploring each corner of their mouth, them fighting for dominance. Both were breathless but not stopping.

He picked her both the legs around his torso, pinching her waist which led him to hear a soft moan from her. He smirked and laid on the sofa nearby, still holding her.

He was now breathless but didn't want to leave, but he pulled back and looked straight into her blackish brown eyes. She too back off feeling herself sort of breath.

"You're going to regret this, tulip"

He then pulled her into a passionate kiss, exploring each corner of her, her lavendar smell was making him lose his control.

He didn't want to take advantage of her, but as he got to know her drink had Viagra in it, he was all angry but he controlled it for her.

While taking her scent from her mouth, he opened the hook of her bra in a jerk from her backless dress which made her shiver a little, and spanked her on her butt.

Picking her up around his torso he went inside the room, throwing her on the bed. She was looking at him with her most beautiful doe eyes, even in the dim light he can see her brown orbs.

He opened the button of his shirt and threw somewhere.
He then laid above her, taking the support of his arms. He pulled the strip of her dress and tore it, making her leave in just her half opened bra and her laced panties.

He pulled out the bra from her breasts and looked into her eyes.

"You wanted to mark yourself as mine, right..... that's what I'm gonna do"