~•HOSPITAL•~

I've something to say,,

First of all, you guys don't vote and comment to upload the chapter. Guys, I've already written the chapter but because of the vote target which is not completed stops me.

It's just a single tap, it doesn't asks you to pay any amount ryt ? Then.

In the chapter "FIANCEE" , in 5 days, vote target was completed but not in the "MARRIAGE" one.

It takes so much efforts to write a chapter moreover of almost 2000+ words, but you just need to do a single tap.

I can write more,  it'll have both the character's pov.

And the previous chapter has 250+ reads but still not 30+ votes. Like seriously !??

It's really disappointing, anyways it is what it is !

And also This book got 8.6k+ reads which I'm happy thank you so much for that 💗🫶

________________________________

ARYAN'S POV

I seriously didn't expect this from my dadi, I didn't know she would be like this.

She can't judge my tulip I myself brought her into the house. My tulip loves me, she's not a gold digger.

But I did hurt her in the past, she still loves me but is afraid to get me back.

While I was leaving after my women, I felt a hand on my shoulders.

"Pyaar karta hai"

I turned and saw my mom.

"Kya mtlb"

"Wo....wahi Vani hai"

My eyes softened when I got to know what she's saying.

"Haan maa, wo vahi Vani hai"

She cupped her mouth and said with teary eyes,

"Haaye Ram, kitni badi hogyi hai"

"Ji maa"

"It's clear to me now, I'm sorry that I had stopped you that time bacche because I thought it was just attraction as you two were just kids, but now destiny has itself made you two come infront of yourselves, don't give up on her... she's hurt"

"Yes maa, and I won't ever"

"Khayal rakhna"

"Hmm, bye"

I wiped off her tears and she gave a kiss on my forehead and bid me bye.

As soon as I reached till my car, I saw her back facing my front, had tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry for what dadi did"

She wiped off her tears and faced me,

"You don't have to be, if you're done we can leave now"

"I'm really sorry on her behalf"

"Why don't you go and eat with your family there's time left"

"Jab Ghar ki Lakshmi ne anya grahan nahi Kiya, main toh phir bhi aapka sevak hu...kaise kar leta"

She wasn't able to process words further.

"It's okay baby, let's have breakfast together"

She showed her baby face with puppy eyes,

"But we don't have anything to eat with us"

"No worries I brought some sandwiches"

"I'm sorry, I can't eat of that house"