Secret revealed

On Morning 🌄,I headed to the police station where the parents of the girl who got kidnapped yesterday were here. The girl name was Anisha Arora. Her parents were cring so bitterly then her mother came to me and she slapped me so hard . I was in disbelief and then she said that why u are not taking any action my daughter is missing since yesterday . don't u know the pain as a family had when your family member was Missing.
Her father came and tried to handle her mother but it was difficult to handle her.
After some minutes they left ,I was feeling so anconcisous so vinay told me to have a rest but I refused to it and hugged vinay so hard and starts crying and I told to him that - why ?why?why? I'm not able to solve this case . Two of them are already dead .I can also feel their pain becuz the 1st kidnapped girl was my elder sister (in a very painful voice).

                *Vinay*
*What is it true ? Did she really telling the truth?*

He asked me -are you serious? is it true?
I said yes this is the reason why I want to solve this case as soon as possible even I had to face many difficulties.

Afterwards,I wipped my tears and get ready to go for investigation of the rest 2 members of the marine club.

On reaching there ,we met -miss saumya and miss Kiya.
We got to know that once they got into a fight with their seniors . So we asked the details of those seniors and headed to them for investigation. First we met Mr.Rajvir and asked the reason behind it .he told that Anaya (my sibling) had a terrible fight because he just parked his car in her parking place.

        ( In my mind)

* Yep! ofcourse my sister was a little mad as well as egoistic person she tooks everything on her ego. She was a short tempered girl and a little rude .*

Then I asked rajvir to call all his friends related to that fight.they told me that firstly Anaya got into fight then other members join into it. After some investigation,we leaved.

Vinay said  -you and your sister were completely different from each other.
I replied - hmm ! Yes  because she was more beautiful than me but even that she always gets jealous of my success in service field as well as my beauty.
He said - really,is it true?
I said- yep! But still she was my sister, I love her so much even if she was rude or whatt!!

Again I got a call from a unknown number. I accept it but again no one answered and the call hung up . I ignored it cuz there are already lots of  tension in my life right now.

        TO BE CONTINUED............