Chapter 3 Rest time

Rwby Rose was tired after fighting the grime for so long. Yang could tell so she could take over, and let her get some rest. That is what big sisters are for, Yang said. 

     Nora, Wren, Juan, and Pyrhha took turns helping  Yang so she would not wear out too quickly. Blake and Sun arrived to assist too.

       The friends were happy to help. They might be young, but they wanted to be there for each other. 

      As Rwby rested, yang fought, and the others did too. Nora grew sleepy, so Wren put his jacket on her. "Sleep well," He said softly, so as not to wake her.  Juan and Pyrhha thought this was cute, but did not say as much. They were all kids.

        Deep down the others thought  perhaps, Nora and Wren would end up together when they were much older. Juan and Pyrhha might too for that matter.

         Blake thought it was funny how everyone seemed to ship their friends together. We are not even teens yet. Goodness, she thought when were teens they would probably ship me with Sun or something ridiculous. 

       Wren lay down not noticing how close to Nora he was, but Pryhha did. She took a photo. Cute, she thought. Juan blushed.  What was the matter with him?  She was only a girl like the other girls he was friends with, so why this reaction?

      Juan and Pyrhha were the last ones down for the night. Blake and Sun kept fighting past midnight. Neither seemed to notice the latest of the hour as they fought to stay alive and protect their small group of friends.

 The story continues in Chapter 4

until then,

bye-bye,

little owlets!

Summer out!