Chapter 6 Transportation Devices

Today, Rwby and her friends discovered these cool devices. They were disguised as watches, but when the lights glowed on the side of them they did something cool.  It turned out, they could transport or transfer us from one place to another. It was amazing.

      Rwby Rose felt she could not share the details with just anyone. Not everyone was trustworthy, Yang often pointed out. To Rwby's dismay, Yang was right more often than the others.  She was not sure why this made her upset. She supposed it was because she wanted to prove she was trustworthy and understood whom to trust and not to trust even for someone so young.

      She wore high-heeled boots to see over the other's heads since she stood a few inches shorter than them. She could not help that she had been gifted with height to go along with her attributes in life.  She did know a scientific technology when she saw one which is why the discovery from today was of the utmost importance to her. 

     "Do not you see, what this is?" She asked. Yang rolled her eyes. Nora yawned. Wren waved at her. Juane shook his head.  Weiss stood there with her hands on her hips, and Blake smiled. "Do tell us, Rwby," Sun remarked. Rwby responded, "It is a teleportation device. It may come in handy during an especially tough battle."

          "She may be young, but she makes some valid remarks here people," Phyrrha stated.

        Rwby and her friends tested the devices to ensure they were in proper working order. It would be of no use to them if the devices were broken. They need not worry, each one of the transportation or teleportation items worked fine. The only trouble was figuring out why each one had a different code included with it, or why it is the light's colors were different for each one.

      "Perhaps the lights are different to help suit the uniqueness of each person who wears one," Juane said.   "Ah, I agree with John that it is due to everyone's skill, and personality that the color patterns vary from one device to another," Phyrrha added.

      "Now, remember everyone, don't push the button on the side unless you come across a dire situation that needs immediate attention elsewhere," Ruby stated. "Yes, mother," Yang retorted, to show she was annoyed that Ruby would suggest anyone should be irresponsible with such a vital piece of equipment."

    Rwby and her friends had no idea how soon the new pieces they had discovered would come in handy or how often they might have to use them.  For now, they were glad to be together when the discovery had been made.

   Find out more in Chapter 7

   Until then,

bye-bye,

little owlets!

Summer out!