A Moth, A Witch, And A Werewolf Walk Into A School.....

"Hey! Hades! Did you finish your homework last night? Our assignments are due today." Casey reminded him.

Casey had been his best friend since elementary and was probably the only one who never gave up on getting close to him. "If you don't have it done you won't be able to graduate."

Hades shrugged as he shuffled through his locker. "I don't care anyways I plan on dropping out next term so it doesn't matter to me."

"What?! Hades! Come on! If you don't graduate this year I'll die of broken heart syndrome!" Casey dramatically placed an arm over his own forehead as he pretended to fall backwards. "I don't think my heart can take it!"

Rolling his eyes as he tossed his backpack over his shoulder, Hades shut his locker locking it before he took off with Casey in tow. "You'll live, besides I've already got it done anyway now can you stop following me around like a lost puppy?"

Pretending to place a hand over his heart like he had been stabbed by someone, he stumbled backwards on purpose. "You wound me!"

"Good."

"But seriously though....How did you already finish the assignment in just one night? I only got half of it done last night."

"I have a library at home, so plenty of books equals plenty of research." He said vaguely. "Look if you need help with research all you gotta do is just tell me and we can study together."

"Nah I think I'll be fine but I do need a favor."

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"You know that bikini restaurant 'Silver Silk'?"

"I'm not going to some dumb bikini restaurant and don't even think about trying to set up a blind date, I'm not interested."

"I mean that would be a great idea but that's not what I'm asking you about."

"Then spit it out before I ditch."

"There's a rumor going around that an undocumented witch is working there and goes to our school."

"Yeah and? As long as she's not causing any problems or has a record I don't care, I'm not deporting her."

"That's not what I'm getting at." Casey stepped in front of him blocking his pathway. "Some buddy of mine smuggled her into Arcadia and is trying to help her get her license, but he doesn't trust your sister enough to ask her for help."

Hades looked up at his friend, his red eyes fixated on the orange haired male. "So you want me to make her legal?" Raising an eyebrow at Casey, Hades shoved past him.

"I trust you more than your sister. Your sister would send her back to Hollow City in a heartbeat."

"Forget it I'm not helping. Tell the witch if she wants to be legalized that quick she needs to get either a visa or a gold card. I don't care which one but I'm not gonna hand her the documents on a silver platter." Hades called out continuing to head to his history class.

"Come on! She's hot!" Casey yelled back.

"My answer is still no!"

"I'll tell her you said yes!"

"Don't even think about it!"

"Not even if she had sex with you?! You're nineteen! She's eighteen!"

"Still not happening!"

"Well I tried...."

In the library Cherry had her notebooks out along with her spell books. She read off each magic word, potion, and ingredients writing them down on paper. She yawned almost falling asleep right where she was until she was jolted awake by Jacson wearing an Onni mask in an attempt to startle her.