5 Days Before The Party

After walking into the house, Elizabeth ran straight to her room and shut the door, leaving Michael and Evan alone. Both boys looked at their sister with raised eyebrows before Michael sighed and walked to his room, leaving Evan to his own devices. The youngest male of the Afton family went to his room as well and greeted his stuffed animals. He hugged each of them and told them that he missed them before getting his favorite one, the plushie of Fredbear that he called Psychic Friend Fredbear.

"Hi, Fredbear. I missed you so much! How was your day here? Did you have fun with the others?" Evan asked the plushie who said, "Of course I did. We had the best day ever. How was your day?"

The boy just smiled and said, "My day was good. I had fun with my friends at school. Oh I can't wait for my birthday party this weekend! Dad says it's going to be somewhere fun. And the best part, Mikey and his friends didn't bother me the past two weeks. Maybe he's warming up to me."

"That would be very good. Where do you think your party is gonna be?"

"I don't know, but I'll be sure to bring you along. I want to bring the others but I can't carry all of you."

"It's alright, Evan. I'm still here, I'll still be your friend." Psychic Friend Fredbear told the boy who had the biggest smile saying, "You'll always be my best friend, Fredbear." The boy proceeded to hug the plush bear and walk to his school bag. He pulled out a book and got ready to do his homework.

Minutes turned to an hour and Evan was starting to struggle with his homework. He couldn't ask his mother since she was at work, the same went for his father. Elizabeth was in a lower grade than he was so the only one left to ask was Michael. He was scared to ask his brother but figured out that he had no other choice. He timidly left his room and knocked on the door. As he was doing so he got no response. He knocked again and slowly opened the door to find Michael with headphones on while focusing on his own homework. The nine year old slowly approached his elder brother and tapped his arm, making Michael look at him with annoyance.

"What do you want, Crybaby?" Michael snapped before Evan hesitated and said, "I'm... I'm struggling with... My homework. Can... Can you please help me?"

"Learn to do your own bloody homework. I don't have the time to bother with you, at least be like Lizzie and learn to do things yourself. Now leave me alone, and if you come into my room again, you're gonna regret it." Michael growled before Evan hastily left Michael's room. The boy sighed and walked back to his own room before his stomach growled. He wasn't allowed to make anything in the kitchen without supervision, the same applied to Elizabeth. Evan wanted to ask Michael for a snack but shook his head before going into his room.

Evan chose to continue on with his homework but felt himself get hungrier and hungrier. Eventually, the boy could not handle it anymore and walked out of his room and toward the kitchen. He did not have to worry about Michael tattling on him since his brother would not care, but the one he definitely had to worry about was Elizabeth. Elizabeth would always tattle on him and Michael to their father, William, which is why he had to be on the look out for her.

While Evan opened up the pantry, he heard the doorbell ring for a bit before somebody opened the door. When the door opened, he heard three voices he did not want to hear. Three teenage boys who would torment him along with his brother. Mark, Simon, and Frederick. When he heard the voices, the boy quickly grabbed a candy bar and closed the pantry before sneaking out of the kitchen, but when he did so, he got jumpscared by what he thought was Freddy Fazbear. The boy let out a loud shriek, dropping his candy bar before falling backwards.

The sounds of laughter were heard from three teenage boys causing Evan to tear up. The boys laughed louder before Michael, wearing his Foxy mask picked the boy up and took him to his room before leaving and locking the door. By the time Evan realized where he was, he noticed he didn't have his candy bar. The boy tried to leave his room before noticing that it was locked. The sounds of teenage laughter echoed throughout the house while Evan banged against the door.

"What did he do this time?" Psychic Friend Fredbear asked, "He locked you in your room again." The plushie said as it looked at Evan with it's dark eyes. "Don't be scared. I am here with you." Evan looked at the toy before banging on the door, begging Michael to let him out. He was only met with laughter as Michael and his friends did not stop. Eventually the boy broke down and curled into a ball before crying while the plushie stared at him.

"Tomorrow is another day." The bear said as Evan cried his heart out.

Eventually, Michael unlocked the door and let Evan out before looking at the boy with stern eyes. "You better keep your mouth shut to Mum and Dad, or else." The boy just nodded before he exited the room and walked with his plushie to the living room to watch cartoons. Evan's time was spent alone until he was joined by his sister who had a drawing of a circus clown and a yellow bunny.

"Evan! Look at this!" Elizabeth said as she walked toward him and took a seat next to him. He looked at her and she showed him the picture that she drew. "What's that?" The boy asked his sister who giggled and said, "I wanted to make Daddy happy so I came up with a gift for him. You know Spring Bonnie, now meet Circus Baby!"

"She looks more like a jester to me." Evan commented on the drawing before Elizabeth pouted, saying, "No! Look! She has orange and yellow and red and white and she has a cute clown nose."

"Then explain the hat."

"That's her hair, you meanie!" The eight year old said before sticking her tongue out at him. "Clowns are colorful and everyone loves the circus! She'll be great at Fredbear's and at Freddy's!"

"You're still trying to impress that old man? Take my advice, Lizzie, it's not worth the trouble." Michael said, walking in with a glass of water. The teenager looked at the cartoon with his siblings before the door opened revealing their father coming in with a box of pizza.

"Daddy!" The youngest Afton's greeted when they met William but Michael rolled his eyes at his father before looking at the TV again. While the children asked William how work was, he responded with the usual generic response he always gave them. However, he did reveal something that came to no surprise to Michael but did come as a massive surprise to Evan, where the boy's tenth birthday party would be held.