《Heartbeats & Butterflies》

Some would think students would do anything to be absent or skip class, all because they hate it or such.

To George, he pretended to feel the same, when in reality his only motivation in waking up early to get ready for school was to see him.

Sapnap, as well, of course.

When he entered the classroom, he already saw them both talking, with Dream sitting on his seat next Sapnap.

George approached them, and when Dream saw him, he quickly stood up from the chair and let George sit there after he muttered an apology.

Then, Dream proceeded to grab an empty chair near them and placed it next to George and continued to talk to Sapnap as if nothing happened.

Their conversation was something about George didn't know, so this was now his queue to take out the book he's been finishing to read from his bag.

A few minutes in, and this caught Dream's attention.

George felt him beside his shoulder trying to read his book. Not that he minded at all, so he kept reading.

Not even a whole chapter in, when he felt a sudden weight on him. He looked to see that Dream was laying on his shoulder, now interested in the book.

Sapnap was trying so hard to mask his laugh when he saw George's eyes go wide at him.

At one point, George even thought about wanting to reach his other hand for his hair and ruffle it, all because it looked soft.

He was certain to go crazy about this later.

But he wasn't certain that he ate butterflies for breakfast this morning.

The moment the bell rang and more students came in the classroom, Dream quickly removed his head from his shoulder and went back to his seat.

George was a bit upset that the stupid bell came on. He wanted it to last a bit longer for some reason.

Sapnap easily read his expression, "You do know you can just read again at recess or something, right?"

"Yeah, but," George spoke, "I don't know..."

The whole classroom went silent when the next subject teacher came into view.
____________________________________

"-You can use long division or synthetic division. Long division involves dividing the highest degree term of the dividend to the polynomial being divided-"

George really couldn't care less about algebra, it's not his favourite subject, but then he takes down notes anyway.

After almost an hour, algebra is now finished.

Sapnap quickly stood up from his chair with his notebook, and went to Dream.

George was a bit confused and decided to go after him.

"Okay, how the fuck did you get that? Because I followed the formula and got a different answer," Sapnap complained, while shoving his notebook at Dream's face, "Karl, what did you get?"

"Sap, you forgot the coefficients on this one," Dream pointed at his messy notes.

He didn't realize that Sapnap and Karl had actually tried to answer the practice equations the teacher had given them earlier, even though it wasn't for a grade; he feels dumb.

"Okay, thanks, dude," Sapnap took his notebook, while he knelt down and continued to answer on Dream's desk.

"Do you also need help, George?" Dream asked, breaking him out of his trance.