Love You Always

A'stari Amerie
7:03 am

It's been two days since we got engaged and the sex been so crazy that I been sleeping in the guest room to get away from those freaky ass fuckers but with no luck cause i'll wake up to es eating my coochie while tori on my face like girl why tf you on me while i'm sleeping. But I been enjoying this engagement shit so far everybody has been happy and it's been peaceful honestly. Couldn't wait for it to be this way all the time since the party is over it was time to get back to our regular lives and that mean tori at the shop and me at the trap or the club.

It's been a while since we heard from kato or even damia but im pretty sure it's a good explanation on why they messed our big night but I would find that out later but today was my first full day back to work I had some business to handle at the club today and also trying to get this jimmy shit handled was causing stress that we didn't need so the quicker I handle his ass we would good. I was sitting on the balcony smoking a wood looking over neighborhood it was nice place to stay pretty quiet and everybody stayed to themselves but we were trying to move soon I was ready for something new and better. I finished the blunt as I walked back into the house shutting the door behind me locking it since it was just me and tori right now es left early this morning saying she had something to do but I didn't question her we just let her do her thing and matoria was in the kitchen making breakfast which should be done by now.

"Bae the food ready" matoria yelled from the kitchen as I walked down the hall to the kitchen giving her a kiss I sat the table as she sat my plate in front of me which consisted of pancakes two big ones to be exact, eggs, sausage and bacon with a side of fruit she knows I love fruit.

"It looks good baby thank you" I said smacking her ass placing another kiss on her lips making her smile as she turned around walking to the fridge grabbing both the apple and orange juice sitting it on the counter.

"Which juice you want babe apple or orange?" she said grabbing two cups putting ice in both before pouring apple juice in hers drinking it before pouring more in her cup.

"Neither bae you know I want some of my berry punch minute maid" I told her looking at her with a smile as she rolled her as putting the juice back in the fridge and grabbed my juice pouring some in the cup and handed it to me.

"Yea I should've known your ugly ass wanted that shit we need to see who selling food stamps cause you and es suck the food down like it's free" she said shaking her head as she sat down next to me with her plate drenching her food in syrup.

"I'll look into baby i know this bitch who be boosting at the club and you know food keeps me going what would I do without it" I said taking a sip of the juice this shit so good really the best juice in the world it's like no other juice compared to it we have to buy 6 every time we go to kroger's and walmart.

"Yea well you can start going grocery shopping then and what's going on with everything at the trap did you figure out how y'all going to kill jimmy" she asked as she scoffed down her food at this point her ass wasn't even chewing she was just swallowing.

"We're planning to get his ass friday I got the boys watching him and one of them reported that  he will be at his trap to check in on shit but we got a inside worker that's going to help us kill him for a small price of 15k" I said stood up walking my plate to the sink and sitting back down with her watching her silently stuff her face.

"Ok that's not bad I know somebody who would've did it for two dollars these niggas down bad right now but I really hope yall get his ass because i'm tired of you stressing and being on edge all the time" she said as she rubbed my face making me kiss her hand she was right I was tired of worrying about what that nigga might do to me or my babies so we was going to do whatever it took for us to live a peaceful life and start a family like we planned.