Set up

Request from anonymous on Tumblr! Thank you for the request! <3                                           Request: " Please some best friend Nick setting reader up with Chris🩷"                                        

You have been bestfriends with the triplets for years now, practically the beginning of time. You first met Nick when you were pushed down by some kids on the playground at school, and he helped you up.

*Flashback*

You were digging in the sandbox on the school playground by yourself, then right as you stand up you get shoved down by some kids that ran into you as they were playing tag. You start to get up, then notice a boy your age holding his hand out to help you up. You take his hand, then brush the dirt off your jeans and sweatshirt.

"Hi, I'm Nick, what's your name?"

"I'm y/n."

He smiles at you, "Do you want to come play with me and my brothers?"

"Really? That sounds like fun!"

"Yeah, come on, they're over here!"

He runs towards two other boys that look identical to him. You run behind him and stop to catch your breath once you reach the two other boys.

"Wait..." You say, looking back and forth between Nick and his brothers. "You all look the exact same..."

"Yeah, we're triplets!" The boy in the orange shirt exclaims. "I'm Chris, and this is Matt!" He says as he points to the boy wearing a red Gap hoodie.

"Hi!" Matt says excitedly.

*End of flashback*

You're sitting on the triplets couch in their house, watching them play Wii sports on their TV. Chris is sitting next to you, taking a break to let Nick have a turn.

"Whatcha doin' over here?" Chris asks teasingly, poking your side as you keep your eyes glued to the TV and the boys playing the games. 

"Watching." You reply with a small smile.

"Alright, fair enough." He says, taking a sip of his Pepsi. "Hey want a sip?"

"Nah, I'm good, thank you."

"More for me then."

*Time skip*

It's now about 3 days later, you haven't seen the triplets since going over to their house a few days ago. You're in your bed, peacefully sleeping, when you get a Snapchat notification from Nick. Suddenly you're awoken by the sound of your phone's chime, breaking you from your conscious snooze.

You open Snapchat to see a photo Nick sent. It's a selfie of all the boys together, making weird faces. There's a caption on the photo, reading "Heyyyyyyy do you want to come to top golf w us?????"

"fineee, yessss. Let me get dressed first tho!" You reply.

You finally got up out of bed, and dragged yourself to your closet and dresser to find an outfit. The weather was going to be warm today, according to the weather app on your phone, so you grab a pair of blue jeans shorts and a white fox racing shirt with black lettering, and you walk to the bathroom to get dressed and get ready for the day ahead of you.

After you finish putting your hair up in a high ponytail and applying some mascara (if u use mascara) and you text Nick.

"A'ight, I'm ready! :)" you type, pressing the arrow at the corner of the text box to send the message.