Party

Requested from bxtchboy69 on Tumblr! Thank you for the request! <3                                                  Request:  LAST REQUEST ATE 😘😘  hear me out...  matt sturniolo x energeticyapper!reader  she's a friend of tara and they like meet at a party and matt's lowkey being quiet and reserved in the kitchen and tara introduces them and you can take it away from there!!! 

My friend Tara was hosting a party, and of course I went. I was walking around the house and saying hi to all my friends and the people I know, then I finally found Tara in the kitchen making some mixed drink.

"Omg Y/nn!! I didn't think you'd make it! I'm so happy to see you!" She puts down the bottle of alcohol she's holding and runs over to me and hugs me like her life depended on it.

"Oookay, too tight! But I'm happy to see you too. Whatcha makin'?" I hug her back for a moment before letting go and walking over to where she was making a drink.

"Just some weird drink Johnnie was talking about, I took a sip of his and it was soo good, so now I'm trying to make one for myself!" she goes back to pouring a bunch of different mixers into a solo cup.

Out of the corner of my eye I notice three guys enter the kitchen, and they all look Identical. Only a few moments later two of the boys leave the kitchen, leaving one by himself. 

"Oh Y/n I need to introduce you to my friend!" Tara grabs my hand and drags me over to where the boy is standing alone.

"Matt! This is Y/n! Y/n, this is Matt. He has a YouTube channel with his triplet brothers!" 

"Oh I thought you guys looked similar! I've never met a triplet before, that's super cool!" I look at him with a big friendly smile, and I practically talk so fast you can't even understand what I'm saying.

I notice his semi-awkward smile so I try to tone down my energy a bit.

"Yeah, we're identical." He responds pretty quietly but I can tell he's trying to be louder, the music is just really loud.

"So what do you guys do on your channel?" I ask excitedly

*time skip*

A few hours later I'm still talking with Matt, I got him to come out of his shell a lot which I considered a huge achievement.

"Hey uh... could I get your number?" He looks at me a bit shyly and hands me his phone with his contacts app open. I take his phone, click 'new contact' and I type In my phone number and my name.

"Here you go. I gotta get home, it's late and I'm tired. It was really nice meeting you and talking with you though, feel free to text me whenever you want. I'll always be here." I give him a small reassuring smile and give him a quick hug "Goodnight Matt."

"Goodnight Y/n."

(486 words)

28 min. writing time

ughh I can feel myself losing motivation, and it's def showing in the word counts on my fics. I'm trying super hard but I feel like I'm not trying hard enough. Also please give me some feedback on the point of view I've been using. I've been experimenting with first person rather than second person.