𝟏𝟎.

I stormed out of the warehouse, my blood boiling

I stormed out of the warehouse, my blood boiling. Shivaay followed, "Advik, wait," he called.

But I wasn't listening. Pranavi's voice echoed in my mind, her cry for help spurring me forward. I reached my car and yanked the door open. Shivaay grabbed my arm, his grip firm. "You can't go alone, mehrotra. It's a trap."

I shrugged off his hand, my eyes blazing. "I don't care if it's a trap. he has my Pranavi."

Shivaay stepped in front of the car, "Advik, this isn't the way. Let me gather my team. We can handle this together."

I slammed my fist on car, a dent came on it, "Move, shekhawat," I growled. "Or I'll move you."

He didn't flinch, didn't back down. "Advik, you're being reckless. This is exactly what he want."

"I won't ask again."

He sighed and moved aside, "Fine, have it your way," Shivaay said.

Without another word, i sat in the car and sped towards the location that bastard send. The location was an old, abandoned factory on the outskirts of the city. I pulled up outside the rusted gates.

I kicked the door as it was closed, ignoring the rusted screech as it swung open. Adrenaline surged through my veins as I rushed inside, calling out, "Pranavi!"

 And then, just as I turned to another side, there she was, my Pranavi. But she wasn't alone. A gun trembled in her hands, pointed towards me. But what froze me was the bastard standing behind her, a knife with her name on it pointed at her neck.

"Put that knife down, you bloody hell," I spat, stepping forward. My eyes locked onto Pranavi's eyes.

 Anoop's eyes flickered as he tightened his grip on Pranavi, the blade of the knife pressing against her skin.  

i stopped there, Slowly, I reached behind me, my fingers curling around the handle of the gun tucked into the back of my pants.

"Don't even think about it, Mehrotra," Anoop sneered, pressing the knife closer to Pranavi's throat. "You make one move, and she's dead."

 Pranavi's eyes met mine, silently pleading for me to say calm, Her hands were shaking. I took a step closer, my gaze locked on Anoop's, My fingers tightened around the grip of the gun, but before I could make a move, Anoop spoke again.

"You want her?" he taunted, pressing the knife harder against Pranavi's throat, "Come and get her."

"Advik, don't," Pranavi whispered. 

I can kill him right now. But he had Pranavi. My Pranavi. The woman who had become the center of my world, the one whose safety meant more to me than anything else. this motherfucker had taken her hostage, using her as a pawn in his sick game.

Anoop's twisted smirk widened as he forced Pranavi's trembling hand to steady the gun, aiming it directly at me. His foul breath brushed against her neck as he leaned in closer, his grip on her tightening.