𝟏𝟖.

I sighed as i searched through the kitchen cabinets for the coffee jar

I sighed as i searched through the kitchen cabinets for the coffee jar. "Chachi ji, when will you come back then?" i asked, finally finding the coffee jar and starting to prepare the coffee for Advik.

Chachi smiled at me, adjusting her saari. "Soon, beta. Maybe in a few months. We have some work to finish there," she replied. They are leaving for US today.

I nodded and poured the coffee into his mug, stirring it before carrying it to the living room where Advik was sitting with Rudra bhaiya.

placing the coffee mug in front of Advik. "Here's your coffee" I said with a smile, Advik nodded, his gaze flickering briefly towards me before he took a sip of the coffee, "perfect".

Chachi ji glanced at us, "You two look so good together," she commented. Advik's lips quirked up into a smirk as he glanced at me, "Yes, we do, don't we?"

I took the cushion from beside Advik and sat there, keeping the cushion in my lap, "Rudra bhaiya, aap apni vo fashion magazine company kab launch karenge?"

Rudra bhaiya's eyes lit up as he nodded eagerly, "Yeah, it's been in the works for a while now. we will be launching after 6 months"

"That's amazing, bhaiya!" I said, genuinely happy for him. "What's it going to be called?"

Rudra bhaiya leaned back in his chair, a proud smile on his face, "We're calling it 'Panache.' It's going to feature the latest fashion trends, interviews with designers, and a lot of lifestyle content."

I nodded with a smile. As much as I know, Rudra bhaiya has studied fashion design in college and then went on to work for some of the top fashion houses in and out of country. Now, he's finally fulfilling his dream of starting his own fashion magazine company.

══════════ TIME SKIP: 1:00 PM

I wandered through the garden, feeling a bit aimless. Chachi ji and Chachu had already left, Advik was at the office, and mummy ji and papa had gone to a relative's place with Saaransh. Rudra bhaiya was busy in his room with magazine work, and Samarth was nowhere to be seen.

I took out my phone and texted Arika asking when will she reach. She replied, "Main 15 minutes mein pahunch rahi hoon." I'm reaching in 15 minutes, I decided to kill some time by scrolling through my phone.

After a little while, I heard the sound of a car pulling up. I turned to see Arika stepping out.

I walked over to Arika with a smile. "You took longer than expected. I thought you'd be here by 9 or 10."

She shrugged, "i had to drop Shanaya ar her college at 9 and the traffic onn that road was nightmare" she said locking the car, "anyways where are everyone?"

I smiled at Arika as we made our way to the house. "Everyone's either busy or out" I explained the whole situation to her.

Arika raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like a quiet day. What do you want to do?"