No 8- "You're just a grounder!"

Once I got back to camp I headed over to Octavia's tent and plopped myself on her bed. She turned over and looked at me and gave me a small smile.
"You alright?" Octavia asked me. I just sighed at her before giving her an answer.

"I'm fine." Was I fine.. no I wasn't but I don't have time to be. "I wish your brother didn't kick the box." Octavia looked at me and gave me a sad look.
" Me too. I don't know what came over him. He has changed so much. On the ark he was my hero.. the person I looked up too. Now that we are on the ground.. everything changed."

I gave her a sad look. "Hey. Maybe he will be that person someday." I then give her a squeeze on her hand. " I don't know him that well.. but I can tell he loves you so much.. he's just trying to protect you. Yes he does it in the most stupidest ways." I smile at her. She nods letting me know she understands and somewhat agrees with me.

As I was about to say something else we got interrupted by a deep voice entering the tent. "Octavia have you seen Hope?"
Once he is in he sees me laying in Octavia's bed.

" what do you want." I will Amit I'm still pissed at him. He had no right to do what he did.

"Can we talk?" He asked me in a soft tone.
Octavia then looked at me hinting for me to go and talk to him. I squint my eyes at her giving her a ' I don't want to' look.

"She will go and talk to you". Before I know it Octavia then pushed us both out of her tent zipping it up to shut us both out.

" Real mature Octavia!" I rolled my eyes after stating my comment. Bellamy just looks at me with an apologetic expression. I look away from him.

He goes and grabs my arm making me turn to look at him. " Come with me... I wanna take you somewhere to talk."
I look up at him into those shiny brown eyes.. shit hope we can't do this!.
" please"

That just made my cold heart melt.. fuck sakes Bellamy I'm meant to be mad! I sigh at him before saying "Fine. Let's talk".

We make our way out of camp to the butterfly field. Once we get there Bellamy finds a log and sits on it. He then looks at me giving me a look to sit next to him.
I walk over and sit in the ground leaning my back on the log. I continue to give him the cold shoulder and sit in silence

" Hope.. you can't be pissed at me forever." He states. I continue to be quiet.. I wanna see where he goes with this. " what the hell are you doing to me.." I hear him curse to himself. I look over at him and give him a confused look.

I gave up on giving him the silent treatment, I want to get this over and done with. " Bellamy what you did was wrong. I understand your motives.. why you did it..but it's just sucks that you actually went through with it."

Bellamy looked down at the ground with pure guilt on his face. " I shouldn't have done it. I regret it, I really do. I don't know what came over me." I could tell he was super upset with himself. " maybe if I didn't do it we would have been able to stop Charlotte from... you know."

I look at him giving him a sad look. I then decide to get over my mood with him. He doesn't need this.. he just lost Charlotte... we just did. I grab his hand giving it a squeeze. He looks at me with those big brown eyes and looks a little confused.

"It's not your fault.. what Charlotte did. That was her choice. As much as it hurts we can't blame ourselves." I give him a small smiles and look back at the butterflies around us.

It was quiet for a little bit until he saw the cut in my neck from Murphy. " I forgot he did that to you.." I look at him confused. Oh I forgot about that..

"Bellamy I'm okay.. it doesn't hurt.." I try and convince him, but instead he moves his hands to grab my neck to look at my wound. I instantly get a weird feeling in my stomach when he does this. I then stare into his worried eyes.