🌼 forgiveness 🌼

After 2 days....

It's been 2 days after jennie death.... Lisa was locked in a room others didn't go to see her after that day.... Maid give her food....

Jin,Suga try to get close to Jimin but he always push them....he is deeply hurt.....he didn't know that jennie was killed.....
.
.

Tae-chim....
Jimin come lazily and said.....

Jim-baby not now I am fucking tired.....
Tae-are you for real....you are acting like suga hyung....
Jim-I am his mate then I will like him too....
Jimin said but immediately put his hand on his mouth realising what he said......

Jim-forget what I said....
Jimin said and going to run but bump with suga who is standing behind him..... Suga pull him towards him....

Jim-leave mr min....
Jimin said while struggling to get free.....

Tae-common chim don't be angry now.....I know you are hurt but eomma didn't mean that words....
Jim-baby you keep quiet....you didn't know anything....
Tae-I know everything chim and I remember everything.....
Jim-what you remember everything and hide it from me.....
Tae-I am sorry chim.....
Jim-I don't wanted to live here.... you stay with them I will go back....

Jimin said and push suga before they can do something Jimin disappear with his powers.....

Tae-chim....I will be back....
Suga-I am coming with you tae....
Jk-I am too....
Tae-ok....

Trio disappear too with their powers.... they reach infront of heaven main door.....

Tae-chim stop right there....
But Jimin didn't stop.....tae immediately make Jimin froze on his spot.....

Tae-kitty pick him he will be conscious.....
Suga pick tae who is conscious....

Their wings come out and they fly towards the mansion.....suga enter and made him lay on couch.....jin immediately sit beside him taking him in his arms.....

Tae heal Jimin with his power who started to get his consciousness....
Jim-ah...
Jimin open his eyes slowly.....tae angrily glare him who gulp his saliva.....

Tae-care to explain park jimin....
Jim-taehyung.....
Tae-oh so you hate me too....
Jim-no baby....

Tae kneel down infront of him.....
Tae-chim I know you are hurt but he is hurt more than you....please just forgive him for me.....

Jim-Its hurt baby when you have to listen harsh words from your own family.....lisa is our good friend but what she did with us.....
Jimin completely broke down jin immediately hug him who didn't push him that time......

Tae-shh shh I know mochi....I punish her you wanted this na that I will punish them....I punish them....now stop crying mochi you are strong boy na.....

Jimin nod his head cutely.....others coo at him....jin wipe Jimin tears who hug him and hide his face in the crook of his neck.....

Jim-I am sorry eomma.....
Jin-its ok mochi baby.....eomma is not angry on you.....
Jimin show his smile....