🌼 The end 🌼

🔞🔞 mature content ahead 🔞🔞

So if you are uncomfortable, please skip this chapter....

Jk is sitting on bed waiting for tae who is taking shower.....soon he hear door opening sound he look towards bathroom door.....he saw tae standing there wearing a white shirt and black pants water dripping from his hairs which made his shirt wet.....jk gulp seeing tae nipples which is easily can be see....

Tae walk towards jk and sit on his lap....jk hold his waist.... tae seductively trace his fingers on his lips....jk gulp his saliva at tae action which make him hard.....tae can feel jk is hard because something is pocking his butt.....tae started to move which make jk moan.....

Jk-mgh...s-stop b-baby....
Jk said stopping tae....tae seductively whisper something in his ears.....

Tae-are you hard daddy....let me help you....
Saying this tae lick his earlobe earning moan from jk....jk push tae on bed and hover over him.....the next moment his lips was pressed against Jk's one who sucked his lips and then inserted his tongue inside tae's mouth tasting his hot mouth carvan.....

Jk pulled away from the kiss after pulling tae's lower lip by his teeth....

His lips gets down kissing tae's jawline....he licks there a little and then travelled towards the neck area....

"Ahhh~"

Tae moan when jk sucked on his sweet part of his neck as he caresses Jk's soft hair.....

Jk kissed his shoulder as he gets down giving little kisses while opening tae's shirt button....

Tae closed his eyes tightly while small moan keep escaping through his parted lips as jk was sucking his pink buds like a hungry little baby.....

Jk's hand reached tae's pant belt as he grabbed the belt and again goes up kissing tae's lips.....

"You want me to go ahead princess?"

Jk asked in soft voice as he saw tae being little nervous.....

But tae didn't said anything and started unbutton jk shirt before he take off his shirt Jk stop him.....

"I asked you something darling"

"I am more than ready Kookie"

Jk smile and smash his lips with tae's lips.....tae was moving his fingers slowly on Jk's upper body feeling is warmth while kissing each other.....

Jk's hand reached tae's lower as he gets a little away from tae to remove it together with his own.....

Now they were only in their boxer..... Jk kissed tae's navel and removed his boxer.....

While jk Played a little with the boxer waistband making tae whine as he was eagerly looking at jk to be naked like him.....

Jk chuckled and give a peck on tae lips   as he remove the last piece of cloth and drop it on the ground.....

Tae gulped seeing jk cock he didn't expect that he is big....

While jk widened tae's legs and settled between them.....

He traced his lips on tae's inner thighs planting wet kisses on it.....

Tae fisted the bedsheet when he felt Jk lips near his hole......

"Ah...mhhh.."

Tae moaned when Jk sucked his little hole but then jk raised his head.....

"Suck it until it didn't got fully wet...."