class rep

With the announcement that All Might had joined U.A. High's faculty, a flurry of reporters descended upon the campus, eager for a scoop. The usually serene school grounds buzzed with the chaotic energy of the press.

Eraser Head, known for his no-nonsense demeanor, attempted to disperse the reporters, his patience visibly wearing thin. "This is a school, not a press conference," he barked, but the persistent journalists trailed him, inadvertently triggering the U.A. defensive barrier.

A reporter, microphone in hand, spotted Ochako and hurried over. "Hey, you! Can you tell us what it's like to work so closely with All Might? Are you one of his students? What's the Symbol of Peace like in person?"

Caught off guard, Ochako hesitated. "Um... What's he like? Well... Uh—He's super muscle-y."

"Yeah! How is he faring as a teacher? What are you learning from him?" the reporter pressed.Ochako blinked, still a bit nervous. "Oh, uh, he's really amazing! Super strong and... um, inspiring. We're really lucky to have him as a teacher. He's... uh, kind and funny too, not just all serious. It's... uh, a real honor to learn from him."

Nearby, another reporter spotted lida and rushed towards him. "Excuse me, kid! Are you in All Might's class?" The reporter's eyes narrowed. "Walk away. Please, sir. Can you get All Might for us? Also, you look like a mess, what's your deal?"

Before lida could respond, Eraser Head intervened. "All Might's not on campus today. Now get outta here, you've disturbed my students enough already."

The reporter gasped. "But my viewers wanna know how he's adjusting to life as a teacher!"Another reporter, watching the scene unfold, nudged his colleague. "I feel like I've seen that guy somewhere before. But where?"

"I don't know, but he's a bit scruffy for a hero," the first reporter remarked.

Eraser Head grumbled, "How does All Might ever get anything done with this media circus stepping on his cape?"

Suddenly, alarms blared. The reporters shrieked as the school's defenses activated. "Hey! What's happening? Don't you know about the school's defenses?" one of them cried out.

"This gate is the U.A. Barrier," a second reporter explained, somewhat smugly. "It's designed to stop anyone who doesn't have a student ID or special pass from entering the campus. Guess it works."

"Apparently, there are security sensors like this all over the place," added the first reporter, rubbing a bruised shoulder.

"Keeping the public out. This school thinks it's untouchable! The least they could do is grant me one interview," the second reporter fumed.

"I know, right? We've been here for two days and I don't have a single comment on the record yet," the first one lamented.

Watching the commotion from a distance, Momo Yaoyorozu shook her head. The news that All Might had been hired as a faculty member at U.A. had taken the entire nation by surprise. Naturally, the media swarmed the school in search of a story. Everyone wanted to get their hands on All Might. Everyone.