Race

The booth was lit, save for the flickering monitors displaying the chaos of the first-year event. One of the two figures seated inside was wrapped in bandages, slouched in his chair with a tired expression that could only be described as deadpan. Next to him, Present Mic, vibrant and animated as ever, grinned into the microphone.

"The first-year students are already off to one rockin' start! And it's only the first round!" Mic's voice boomed through the stadium speakers, electric with energy. "Talk about a cruel obstacle course! Our players are racing against each other in a vicious battle where anything goes, as long as they stay on track!"

The excitement in his voice ramped up a notch, reaching an even higher pitch. "Watch it! We'll continue to bring you live updates and pulse-pounding action thanks to the camera robots placed around the course!"

Aizawa, his face barely visible beneath the layers of bandages, gave a slow blink, his tone as lifeless as his expression. "Why do you need me here?"

But Mic, ever the professional at ignoring his friend's misery, didn't skip a beat. His voice soared, riding the high of the event without even registering Aizawa's question. "The stakes are high! We've got a whole school of top-notch students trying to be heroes, but do they really stand a chance against our heavy-metal swarm of Robo Infernos?"

Aizawa just sighed, leaning further into his seat.

As Todoroki unleashed his ice, freezing the towering robots in place, a gasp rippled through the students.

"Dude, he stopped the robots!" one student exclaimed, his voice full of disbelief.Another quickly pointed out, eyes wide with realization, "Look! Between their legs! We can get through!"

In the commentary booth, Present Mic's voice rang out with excitement, his energy contagious. "What a showing! Todoroki and izuku from Class A have taken an early lead!" he announced, his voice filling the stadium.

Among the chaos, a student who had just arrived at the scene shouted, "Hey! There's someone trapped under that robot! Do you think we should try and help 'em? Are people seriously gonna die here?"

At that moment, Kirishima's voice cut through the noise, his tone determined and full of grit. "I'm alive!" he declared, pulling himself from beneath the wreckage.

Present Mic didn't miss a beat. "Kirishima from Class A! What a hardcore debut for this rookie!"Kirishima says " Todoroki, I can't believe you pulled something like that. Jeez. Anyone but me woulda been killed!"

Just then, another voice rose from beside Kirishima, rough and filled with annoyance. "Class A really is full a' jerks! I'll smash that ice guy when I get my hands on him."

Present Mic jumped on the moment, his voice full of dramatic flair. "Tetsutetsu from Class B was also stuck underneath! What are the odds? Ya know, anyone other than them woulda been killed!"

As Kirishima sprinted forward, he glanced back at Tetsutetsu, frustration creeping into his voice. "Our Quirks are basically the same! How am I supposed to stand out now?"Tetsutetsu fired back, "You damn copycat!"