7

Ananyas house :

It was almost 7:30 pm in evening. The doorbell rang and Armaan ran to open the door and Anita too ran to greet their guests. He found Kabir, Rajveer, Sandhya and a cute little boy almost around 8 years old in Kabirs arm. It took no time for him to understand that the little devil must be Kabirs dear nephew. Before the elders could exchange their greetings they heard the cutest voice of the child ever.

Monu : Hello, kya meri hone wali Ananya chachi yahi pr rehti hai??

Everyone there burst into laughter listening this, annoying Monu. He made the cutest grumpy face. Kabir kissed his chubby cheeks and said, Ha beta, tumhari honey wali chachi Ananya yahi pr rehti hai. And he chuckled again. All the elders exchanged their greetings and asked about eachothers well being while coming inside the house. But our dear Kabirs eyes were searching something rather someone else 😉. Armaan noticed this and thought to pull Kabirs legs.

Armaan : Ahem Ahem (listening this everyone turned towards him as if he was going to tell something important.) My dear jiju Apki nigahe jinhe kabse dhundh rahi hai wo andar tayyar ho rahi hai. Toh kripaya sabr rakhe. Baar baar unke kamre ke darwaje ki taraf naa dekhe

Listening this Kabir got embarrassed yet managed to mutter, Mai Mai kaha kiske kamre ki taraf dekh raha hu.. Armaan.. Mai toh..

Sandhya : (to Kabir) Ha ha mai toh kabse Ananya ke kamre ki taraf dekh bhi nahi raha, hai na Kabir??

Kabir was caught red handed and everyone laughed at his embarrassed face. When they were busy talking Ananyas rooms door got opened. She came out and everyone was mesmerised seeing her clad in a simple saari with light makeup and minimum jewellery yet looking gorgeous. Kabir stood at his place open mouthed looking at the breath-taking beauty in front of him.

Rajveer : (Leaning towards Kabirs ears.) Bhai Muh band kr le warna makhkhi muh me ghus jayegi 😉 😂.

Kabir came out of his trance and wanted earth to open up and swallow him as he was hell embarrassed due to the constant teasings. Ananya came and greeted Kabirs side of family. She came to Monu who was sitting on Kabirs lap and said, Hello little champ, aap Monu hai right.

Monu : Yess Aap hi meri honey wali chachi hai??

Ananya chuckled at this.

Rajveer : Ha bhai yahi teri honey wali chachi hai.. mill le ab 😂.

Monu : (extending his hand towards Ananya) Hello

Ananya : Hello Apko chocolates pasand hai??

Monu : ha bohot..

Ananya : Toh yeh apke liye

Ananya gave him a big Cadbury and Monu got happy at his chachis gesture.

Monu : (to Kabir) Wow chachu, muze chachi bohot achhi lagi. Aap inhe shadi kr ke jaldi ghar leke ana.. phir muze bohot se chocolates milenge. (looking towards Ananya) Aap dengi na chachi??

Ananya : (chuckling) Ha.. pakka promise.

Everyone smiled listening their talkings. Till then Panditji came and they talked about the marriage rituals. 25th Sept which was just one month away from then was now officially declared as Kabir Ananyas marriage day. Discussing everything, Panditji left and the Kashyaps and the Sharmas sat for dinner.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On dinning Table :

Anita, Ananya and Armaan were serving food in everyones plate. Sandhya was offering her help but was strictly denied by Anita as they had visited first time to their house as a complete family and it doesnt look good to make them work. They had their dinner teasing Kabir and Ananya a lot. In a very little time Ananya got too attached to Monu that they both even started planning things to tease Kabir and Kabir looked at both of them amused. After completing their dinner, they had some gala time and after that Sharma family left for their home.