Farewells

On the 37th of Genaroro in the year 4000, amidst the heart of the tumultuous conflict that was shaking the world, the Kingdom of Amethyst and Quartz remained an oasis of serenity and spirituality. Wisely ruled by King Veliquo and Queen Trinsia, their kingdom was renowned not only for the mineral wealth that flowed from its lands but also for their unwavering dedication to peace. Over the years, they had maintained a delicate neutrality in the great conflict between the Noble Metals and the Earth Kingdoms. However, their world was about to change irreversibly.

To the north, nestled among the imposing black mountains, stood the Kingdom of Obsidian. This land was as enigmatic as its peaks, a harsh and impenetrable kingdom, forged through resilience. Ruled by the formidable Queen Ezarenia and King Bedrico, Obsidian was a bastion of strength and austerity, with a people who knew how to face hardships with tenacity. Despite their reputation as relentless warriors, their alliance with Amethyst and Quartz was not based solely on strategic concerns. A deep and sincere bond had been forged between the two kingdoms, born from mutual respect and diplomacy, representing a rare flame of hope in a world otherwise consumed by chaos.

The looming conflict between the Noble Metals and the Earth Kingdoms had already brought destruction to many regions, but Amethyst, Quartz, and Obsidian had managed to stay away from the worst battles. However, as the months passed, external pressures increased, and the drums of war beat louder and louder. The forces of the Platinum Kingdom and the Titanium Kingdom, powerful allies of the Noble Metals, were preparing for aggressive expansion, casting their eyes with growing interest on the peaceful Gemstone Kingdoms.

Worried by the impending threat, King Veliquo and Queen Trinsia decided that the safety of their daughter, Princess Dorenia, was their top priority. The young princess, the heart of the kingdom, had to be kept safe, far from the front lines. Similarly, in the Kingdom of Obsidian, Queen Ezarenia and King Bedrico prepared their son, Prince Selenico, for a secret mission. The young prince, burdened with responsibility, was tasked with seeking alliances among the still-neutral kingdoms, hoping to strengthen their position in light of the approaching storm.

The two royals set out, unaware that a dark fate was already descending upon their kingdoms. As the rulers of Amethyst and Quartz and Obsidian bid farewell to their children with heavy hearts, they could not imagine that the enemy was already on the march. The Noble Metals, led by King Rhidargo of the Platinum Kingdom and King Durion of the Titanium Kingdom, had orchestrated a joint assault. The Platinum troops, known for their gleaming armor and military discipline, were preparing to strike the Kingdom of Amethyst and Quartz, while the Titanium warriors, hardened by millennia of battles, were ready to pour into the Obsidian mountains.

The attack came without warning. At night, the sky above Amethyst and Quartz lit up with an eerie glow as the first vanguard of the Platinum Kingdom stormed across the borders. King Veliquo, taken by surprise by the intensity and speed of the offensive, immediately mobilized his army. The warriors of the kingdom were known for their spiritual strength and their ability to harness the power of the precious stones that adorned their armor, but even the strongest defenses faltered against the brutality of the Noble Metals' attack.

The battles that followed were devastating. The blooming fields that once characterized the lands of Amethyst and Quartz were turned into bloodstained battlefields. The elegant towers of the royal palace, which once gleamed in the sunlight, were brought down by the relentless siege weapons of the Platinum Kingdom. King Veliquo and Queen Trinsia, though courageously fighting on the front lines, knew their forces were vastly outnumbered.

Meanwhile, to the north, the Kingdom of Obsidian faced the same fate. The troops of the Titanium Kingdom, ruthless and methodical, poured through the mountains, smashing through every defense in their path. Queen Ezarenia and King Bedrico fought side by side with their army, trying to stem the enemy advance, but the overwhelming force of the Titanium warriors was unstoppable. The dark peaks of Obsidian turned red as the once impregnable castles crumbled under the relentless assault.

In the midst of this carnage, however, the bond between Amethyst, Quartz, and Obsidian remained unbreakable. The rulers of both kingdoms joined forces in one last desperate defense, hoping to hold out until reinforcements arrived or to find a way to negotiate a truce. Despite the devastation befalling them, they stood side by side, leading their people with unwavering courage and determination.

But the combined power of Platinum and Titanium was too great. In the end, the castles, cities, and temples that once symbolized the strength and beauty of Amethyst, Quartz, and Obsidian lay in ruins. The crumbled walls and once-glittering halls, now reduced to piles of rubble, told the tragic story of a heroic but doomed resistance.

Yet, even amidst the destruction, a spark of hope still burned. King Veliquo, Queen Trinsia, Queen Ezarenia, and King Bedrico, though defeated on the battlefield, vowed that their kingdoms would rise again from the ashes. Their determination to rebuild, to come back stronger, and to fight not for war but for peace, remained unshaken.

As the sun set behind the horizon, casting its last rays of light on the ravaged lands, the survivors gathered around their rulers, ready to begin anew. The war may have destroyed their homes, but it would never break their spirit. Their fight was not over; it was only just beginning.