Prologue

Fairy Tail had a crisis fighting against a black dragon named Acnologia. A blonde haired woman named Lucy Rao have use her power to fight Acnologia in order to protect her friends. She had force them to leave her so they can get their chance to running away from Acnologia. Lucy know that they won't have a chance to defeat Acnologia. Natsu was protest to leave Lucy alone but get dragged by Laxus who seem upset as he let Lucy alone handle Acnologia. Everyone were feel upset to leave Lucy alone. Makarov look at Lucy before he wish her well. He hope that Lucy will safe from Acnologia. Lucy seem relief to see her friends leaving her before she look at Acnologia. She didn't know why but something bother her about Acnologia. She felt a connection to Acnologia. Not only she felt about Acnologia, she also felt about Zeref when she met Zeref before he disappeared after kill one member from Grimoire Heart.

Lucy was busy to fight against Acnologia with a soul of dragon's hand but Acnologia had pinned on her soul dragon's hand make Lucy gritted her teeth. Before Lucy find any solution, Natsu come back fight against Acnologia surprising Lucy. Makarov, Laxus and Erza were in front of Lucy. Erza and Laxus were declare theirself that they won't leave Lucy alone. Makarov had look at Lucy and told her that Fairy Tail will never leave their family alone make Lucy crying. She realize that she have Fairy Tail as her family. She felt selfish for thinking their safety and want to fight alone without them by her side. Fairy Tail had attack Acnologia with different attacks but still won't hurt Acnologia enough. Lucy can see what happen next when Acnologia flying highly at the sky as it seem ready to attack them. Lucy then told them to hold hand together as a circle and wish that miracle will save them. What she didn't know that someone like a spirit had watching her and Wendy make her smile. 

When an attack was headed their way, a protective force shielded them from the attack. Although the attack was unsuccessful, Tenrou's island was submerged as the force locked them away. Even so, a spirit had take Lucy and Wendy to a dimension where they meet secretly without other Fairy Tail members. A spirit named was Mavis Vermillion. She was a first founder and also a first master of Fairy Tail Guild. Lucy and Wendy were opening their eyes as they saw Mavis who looking at them with a smile on her face. Wendy was shocked to see Mavis while Lucy just silent looking at Mavis as she have a feeling about Mavis. She felt that Mavis going to sending her and Wendy to another world leave this place where she born. "You must be Mavis Vermillion who a first founder and also a first master of Fairy Tail, right?" Said Lucy with a calm face as she look at Mavis.

Mavis smiled as she figured that Lucy already know of something which she decided that she won't hide anything from Lucy because she know of Lucy's power. "Yeah, that's right. I had assumed that you figured of something. Am I right, Lucy?" Said Mavis with a gentle smile on her face. Wendy seem confused as she look at Lucy who was her idol. Even so, she was quiet know that Lucy will explain to her. For now, she have to stay silent and be obedient to Lucy. "Yeah, right. Please tell us what was your intention to dragged us here. Are you planning to send us in another world, first master?" Said Lucy in serious tone. Wendy was gulped in nervous when she heard Lucy's serious tone. When she was serious, it was obviously that something will happen to them. Mavis sighed at Lucy's serious face as she learn something from Lucy and Wendy. She didn't know how to explain at Lucy and Wendy.

"I can't hide it from you at all. Yeah, that's right. I had planning to sending you two in another world for 7 years, Wendy, Lucy." Said Mavis lowly make Wendy gasped at her. Wendy had wonder why Mavis want to send them to another world and for what reason. "Why? For what a reason, first master?" Asked Wendy shortly. Mavis was silent for a while as she observe them quietly before she decided to answer Wendy. "I had locked them in 7 years which mean they won't wake up from their slumber. I also locked their age and their age will remain. The reason why I send you two because there something that might you find out about your birth. I can't tell you because it was hard. I promised that I will take you back here after 7 years. You just settle the thing that I send you two in another world. I was sure that you will found out by yourself. Please trust me for once, Lucy, Wendy." Said Mavis in desperate tone as she hope that they will agree with her. She just hope that they will find their answer in that world who called as ninja world where it connection to Wendy and Lucy's life.

Lucy seem observe Mavis's word before she look at Wendy. "What do you think about it, Wendy? Do you want to go another world? Just like what Mavis said, there maybe something we can find. Something that we need to find an answer about our birth. What do you think? Whatever your decision, I will accept it. As long it would be our benefit, Wendy." Said Lucy calmly. Wendy just silent as she think a little before she make a decision. Wendy had felt that Mavis may right about it which she want to find out. She want to find out about her birth. "I had make a decision. I will go to another world, Lucy. I want to know about my birth. I need to know who is my family, Lucy." Said Wendy with a determination face. It make Lucy smile before she look at Mavis. "You heard it, first master. We will go to another world." Said Lucy with a soften face. Mavis smiled as she nodded her head before she use her magic on them as she sending them to another world. Mavis had wished them a good luck. In ninja world, Lucy and Wendy were landing on the ground near a lake as it was a few meter away from Konoha. Lucy and Wendy were looking around as they wondered where they are.

'Where are we? And what in this world that she send us here?' - Lucy/Wendy