Chapter 1

Lucy and Wendy were in another world that was called the ninja world. She had wonder about the world that Mavis sending them. She know that they were clueless about what in the world they come here. So, she decided to called her spirit named Leon. Her spirit will give her answer that she wants even not much. Leon was a strongest spirit than Loke and King of spirit. Lucy had treasure him as Leon believe her as his master. His power was divine magic that can heal and will defeat any type like dark magic and demonic magic. He also can use telekis information that he can look the world or any location.

 He also can use telekis information that he can look the world or any location

(Leon)

Leon had look at his master with a calm expression on his face. "My lady, what can I help for you?" Said Leon with a polite tone. He really adored Lucy since she was the first person who save him from his miserable life. Lucy had smile softly at Leon. "Leon, can you use your power to see what in this world that me and Wendy come here? I want to know what type of this world and what the source of power that they have. Whatever clan they have, please inform me." Said Lucy as she give him a first order since she called him. Leon just nodded his head as he accept her order that she give to him. He then use his eye magic as he active the circle magic below him on the ground. He seem can get the information that Lucy want. It only take him five minute for understand the information he got it. 

Leon had done searching information as he look at Lucy. Leon then use his magic and give it to Lucy which she get it. Lucy then learn the information she got before she send Leon back to the spirit world after she thanked him. Lucy had learn what world that Mavis sending them here. It was a ninja world where their power called as chakra. She also learn that many clan in different village. She can felt that Konoha village was a few meter from where they standing for. Lucy also told Wendy about the world they staying for 7 years. Wendy told Lucy that she ready to get through whatever problem they will face together. Lucy just agree with Wendy. Lucy told Wendy that they will go to the Konoha village in next morning which Wendy nodded her head as she agree with Lucy. Wendy just hope that the leader of Konoha village will listen to their explanation and hope everything will going well.

The next morning, Lucy and Wendy had walked towards the village of Konoha which was not far from where they rested for the night. When they reached outside Konoha's fence, they saw two guards, Kotetsu and Izumo guarding Konoha from enemies who tried to threaten the safety of their village. They saw Lucy and Wendy who standing outside the Konoha which they understand that Lucy and Wendy might know that they will be question by them. Kotetsu then decided to asked them which Lucy appreciate as she answered him that they want to meet third hokage to asked his permission which Kotetsu nodded his head as he agree with her. Kotetsu had bring Lucy and Wendy to Hokage's office at the tower. Lucy and Wendy were ignore the villagers who looking at them. 

In hokage's office, third hokage which named Sarutobi Hiruzen had let Lucy and Wendy enter after Kotetsu left telling him. Hiruzen then asked Lucy and Wendy any questions. Lucy decided to use her magic to prevent anyone listen at their conversation. Lucy had use her space time who can control time. Lucy then explain at Hiruzen who they are and why they sending here. Hiruzen had listen and saw her magic. Lucy also use her magic that letting him see her world. After listening her explanation especially her world, Hiruzen decided to let Lucy and Wendy staying in Konoha. Hiruzen actually know of something but he just let Lucy and Wendy find out by theirself. He was sure that they will find their answer in this world. Hiruzen had told Wendy to join the academy as the graduation only a week. He told Wendy that she need to join the academy and have her team. Wendy had agree with Hiruzen. He also told Lucy that he will let Lucy join as extra team but will not join the exam. Lucy just agree with Hiruzen as she decided to find out what the secret hiding in this world.

A week later after the graduation, Wendy had passed the exam and got the Konoha headband. Lucy had congrates her for passed the exam. Wendy had grabbed attention from a last survivor of Uchiha's clan which be Uchiha Sasuke. He seem interest on Wendy and wonder what her power. Sasuke had live with his adopted father name Uchiha Arata. Uchiha Arata was always have doing his mission whenever he get order from third hokage. Uchiha Arata was saved from Itachi who kill his clan. Uchiha Arata was the one who training Itachi and Shisui before the massacre happen. When the massacre happen, Arata and Sasuke were the only one were safe from Itachi as he spare their life. Arata decided to training Sasuke. Arata didn't blame Itachi for what he done to Uchiha's clan as he know a truth. Even so, Wendy have enemy who obsessed to Sasuke which be Haruno Sakura. Sakura didn't like Wendy and think that Wendy a loser with a shy personality. Wendy didn't care of Sakura or Sasuke's fangirls as long she find her answer about her family. She was believe that she will find something about her family in this world. Lucy also think a same thing as Wendy.

Two days later, Wendy had enter the classroom. She take a seat next to Sasuke who seem silent by himself. Sasuke had noticed of Wendy who sit next to him. Wendy saw Sasuke looking at her make her blush a little before she greeting him nicely before she sit down on her seat as she reading book. She was felt shy when Sasuke looking at her. Then she was smile when Sasuke greeting her back make her happy. Even so, they were disturb by Sakura and Ino who arrived the classroom with their annoyed tone. It make Wendy groaned as she know that Sakura will bother her when she saw her sit next to Sasuke. As she expected, Sakura saw her sit next to Sasuke make her furious as she stomped over Wendy. She had shouted at Wendy and told her to get out from that seat make Wendy frown in anger. She had glared darkly make Sakura scared at her. Wendy told Sakura to find another seat with a venom voice make Sakura and other fangirls running to their seat. Sasuke seem impressed at Wendy make him smile.

Naruto had sit with Wendy and Sasuke. Naruto already make a peace with Sasuke which Sasuke accept it. Wendy felt glad that Naruto and Sasuke not fight at each other. Iruka had come the classroom and announce the team. Wendy, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura were a team 7. Sakura was happy and a same time not happy that Wendy in a same team as her and Sasuke. Sasuke, Wendy and Naruto were groan that Sakura will be a same team as them. Sakura tried to protest saying that Wendy not have chakra like them and use a freak power make Wendy angry. Wendy then insulted Sakura saying that Sakura a weak with no knowledge about fighting as she busy with have crush on boy like Sasuke make Sakura embarrassed. Iruka had agree with Wendy as he told Sakura that Wendy a top student who have a first rank as she tied with Sasuke. Sakura didn't saying anything as she accepted with defeated face. 

Wendy, Sasuke and Naruto were have a lunch together with Lucy. Lucy had start to know of Sasuke and Naruto. Lucy did saw Sakura who stalker of Sasuke. Lucy had summon Virgo and told Virgo to scared Sakura off from stalking on Sasuke which she did. Naruto and Sasuke were thanked Lucy for make them food which she accept it. Lucy was congrates them for being a team. Wendy seem happy to get a team with Naruto and Sasuke even she didn't like Sakura who always badmouth of her. Lucy just hope that Wendy will be fine with her teammates. She will join her anyway even she not enter the exam. Sasuke and Naruto were getting along because of Lucy who seem advice them. Lucy then going with them as they need to wait their teacher who will teaching them. Lucy know who will be their sensei and let them do by theirself. She will interrupted when something bad happen.

'I will be with them and protect them no matter what.' - Lucy