08.

"We should end things here," Fourth uttered, "I found out about everything."

About what?

"That sounds like I'm breaking up with him," he tilted his head, making eye contact with himself in the mirror. "How do I bring it up to him without sounding lame?"

The answer is, you can't not sound lame, especially when the person you're referring to could care less. He knows Gemini, he'll laugh in his face and act as if nothing happened.

He needs to–

"Fourth! Hurry up," Mark's voice echoed through the bathroom door, catching his attention. "Why didn't you shit in your dorm? Now the whole place will stink!"

He approached the door, twisting the doorknob in a swift gesture. He rolled his eyes, walking right past Mark. His gaze roamed through the room, pausing when he spotted him.

Gemini.

Interesting. Gemini wasn't there when he entered the bathroom, but right now, he was leaning against his bed frame, busy scrolling through his phone.

He made his way through, seating himself on the floor next to his friends. They were chatting over a few cans of beer, with snacks splattered all over the table. He brought his knees closer to his chest, leaning his head on it as he stared into the distance.

Nothing seems to be in his favor, unable to approach the topic without his insides stirring up with anger. He's been stalling for the longest, avoiding Gemini with the intentions of a plan.

One that he knows is childish.

"Here." Satang handed him a can of beer, merely for the boy to decline it.

"I'm pulling an all-nighter," he flashed him a smile, "Studying for an exam."

"Ahh," he nodded his head, "Nerd."

"Shut up," he scoffed, playfully slapping his shoulder.

Satang's gaze traveled to Gemini, ready to offer him a drink before Fourth cut him off, taking the can from his hand.

"What?" He questioned, raising one of his brows.

"That's for Gemini, right?" He pursed his lips into a thin line, grinning when the boy confirmed with a nod. "I'll hand it to him."

Satang tilted his head, flashing Fourth a doubtful glance. Fourth brushed it off, tugging the collar of his shirt as he approached the latter. He sat at the edge of Gemini's bed, causing him to glance up.

Gemini fixed his position, looking somewhat surprised.

"Here." Fourth offered him the can.

Gemini took it from his hand, fingers brushing against Fourth's for a brief second. Fourth quickly pulled away, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

"Thanks." He muttered, taking a sip before placing the can in between his legs. "It's been a while."

"It's only been two days.." Fourth trailed off, "But sure, it has been a while, yeah."

"I can't go that long without seeing you," Gemini smirked, "You've become a part of my routine."

Gross. Fourth wanted to gag. How long will he keep this up?

"Haha," Fourth awkwardly chuckled, "Good one."

Gemini remained silent, eyes fixed on Fourth as he took another sip from his drink. Fourth felt small under his gaze, suddenly heating up in embarrassment due to the boy's intense stares.