20. 🌻

"Fourth Nattawat Jirochtikul." Ford's voice rang through Fourth's ears, causing him to freeze in his spot.

Fourth dropped the shoes he had in his hands, forcing a smile across his face.

"Ford," he started, awkwardly chuckling. "Oho, my friend!"

"It's Nine AM; you missed the exam." Ford huffed, walking Fourth's way.

He analyzed the boy, squinting his eyes with suspicion. Fourth cleared his throat, attempting to avoid Ford's gaze as he covered the hickeys on his neck.

"That's not your shirt," he pointed out, "You have hickeys all over your neck, your lips are bruised, you're wearing two different pairs of socks, and you look like an absolute mess."

"Pshh, hickeys? No! They're bruises!" He awkwardly giggled, showing Ford. "I fell down the stairs, you know how clumsy I am."

"Out of all the excuses you could come up with." Ford's leg hit the back of his knee, causing him to stumble over his own feet. "What were you up to?"

"Nothing–"

"And before you make up more excuses, Mark told me Gemini didn't come back last night." He started, seating himself on Fourth's bed as he crossed his arms. "You know, something's not adding up here..."

"What do you mean?" Fourth started, nervously gulping. He put his bag down, fixing the collar of his shirt as he anticipated an answer out of Ford.

"Something happened," Ford pointed a finger at him, causing Fourth to come to a halt. Fourth wiped his clammy hands against his jeans, clenching into the hem of his shirt. "Fourth..."

"Hi." Fourth awkwardly chuckled, attempting to avoid Ford's gaze.

"Oh my god, Fourth!" Ford sprung out of his seat, hands coming up to cover his mouth. "Did you fucking do it?"

"Do it?" Fourth shouted, stumbling over his own words. "D-do what?"

"Fuck." Ford replied, "You didn't have sex with Gemini... right?"

Fourth remained quiet, letting awkward silence seep through the air as realization washed over Ford. His lips pursed into a thin line, eyes forcing shut as he awaited the scolding he's about to receive from the latter.

"I told you they fucked!" A voice suddenly erupted through his ears, causing him to glance towards the bathroom, as two of his friends exited through the door.

"P'Tang?" He questioned, "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here too." Mark smiled, throwing himself on Ford's bed.

"What happened, when did it happen, how did it happen?" Satang suddenly asked, overwhelming Fourth with questions.

"God, I don't know." Fourth huffed, taking a seat next to Mark, who was plopped against his elbow. "Besides, why do you guys care?!"

"We're just curious." Ford huffed, poking Fourth's hand. "Don't be greedy, tell us!"

"What happened to waiting until marriage?" Satang cut them off, earning his friends' attention. "What? Those were his words, he said it himself."

"Fuck that," Fourth clicked his teeth in annoyance, "You want me to die a virgin?!"

"No, king." Mark nodded his head in understandment, "You have all the sex you want, it's all about living your life to the fullest."

"Shut the fuck up," Ford slapped Mark with the pillow, attention fixing on Fourth.

"What?" Fourth brushed the corner of his mouth, "Is there anything on my face?"