4 - fortnite

Carson

(irl + imessage + social media)

I woke up to the sound of Hadley's footsteps. She never came back to our dorm last night.

She stepped into my room, jumping onto my bed and pulling the covers off of me.

"We need to debrief." She said.

"Let's debrief at Starbucks in an hour." I said, trying to go back to sleep.

Hadley pulled me up by my shoulders.

"No, we're debriefing now. Right here." She demanded.

"Okay." I sighed.

"So, dinner was great. He was so sweet and actually really funny." She said.

"Aw that's good." I smiled, rubbing my eyes.

"And, we may have hooked up after dinner. But, before you yell at me, I'm very happy about it because he's a really good guy and I really like him." Hadley blurted out.

I sighed.

"I'm happy that you're happy." I said before pausing for a second. "Whore." I said.

Hadley pushed me back down.

"Go back to sleep." She laughed.

iMessage
p bueckers

p bueckers
last night was fun

c auriemma
yeah it was
especially when u pulled out the ipad

p bueckers
omfg shut up

c auriemma
never

p bueckers
r u coming to practice tmr

c auriemma
my dad said i couldn't
but yk im going anyways

p bueckers
bet

Hadley and I were locked in on Fortnite, we were currently playing with some 12 year old boys who were yelling at us through their microphones. There were 2 other teams left.

"Bro where did you go?" I asked one of the boys.

"Out of the storm you dumbass!" He yelled at me.

"Geez calm down." I said.

"There's people right there bro." He said.

Two seconds and we both got shot.

"Hadley save us." I said.

"I'm getting shot at!" She yelled back at me.

Hadley was down and then so was the other boy.

"Thanks a lot CDawg222." One of the boys said.

"That was not my fault." I laughed at the fact he called me by my Fortnite tag.

We finally turned off the game after being on it for like 4 hours. We're honestly the most productive people I know.

"We need to go touch grass." I said.

"Yeah let's go." Hadley said.

We both got off the couch, I pulled a hoodie over my t-shirt and then put on my Birkenstocks.

Hadley and I exited our building, spotting a crowd of people near another building.

"Oh my god, there's people. I hope it's a fight." Hadley grinned.

We both speed walked across the street and peeked through the crowd, we were met with 2 big tables and the women's basketball team standing behind them. The tables were covered in Dunkin' boxes filled with a bunch of donuts.

The sports teams always had to have fundraisers in the beginning of the season to raise some money. I guess my dad had forced the team to go stand outside on campus and sell donuts.

Paige spotted Hadley and I and gave us a smile.

"Please buy one." She said.

"Uh, I don't have cash. You take apple pay?" I asked, hoping she'd say no so I could go back inside.

"Absolutely! I'll take Zelle, Venmo, CashApp, whatever you got man!" Paige said.

I gave her a dirty look.

"Fine, give us two donuts." I sighed.

I opened up Venmo on my phone and handed it to her so she could send herself the money.

She handed me my phone back, I saw she only sent $2 when the sign says each donut was $2.

"You forgot to send two more dollars." I said, raising an eyebrow at her.

"You get a discount." She smiled.

She then handed me and Hadley a donut each.

"Thanks." Hadley and I said, turning back to our dorm.

"Where y'all going?" Paige asked.

"To go play Fortnite." Hadley said.

"Can I play with you guys later?" Paige asked.

"Sure." Hadley said.

Instagram

25 likesdaddypaige carson is trash at fort

25 likes
daddypaige carson is trash at fort

comments:

carsonafterhours bro stfu
daddypaige no!

iamicespice without me bro
daddypaige sorry bro

azziseviltwin when u got the glasses on u know ur serious
daddypaige preach

hiddenhadley ur trash
daddypaige don't lie

maybekk put the tongue away
daddypaige STOP

author's note
pls vote so more ppl see this
thxxxx