21. Party

"Ms.Barker" Rhea looked at Professor McGonagle "Pomfery would like to see you" Rhea nodded and stood grabbing her things. She gave a small smile to Patti and then walked out of the transfiguration classroom.

She opened Poppy's door "Hi dear take a seat" Rhea did so and gave a small smile to the woman before her "I would like to inform you that you are the new apprentice I'm very happy to welcome you." Rhea smiled big "Thank you Poppy truly" Pomfery stood to hug the girl "Let's go get you your scrubs and I'll give you a run down of things here."

Rhea took her burgundy-colored stubs and put them in her bag. The ones that all students who helped Poppy wore. "I'm very grateful to have extra hands even more now with this tournament" She started taking Rhea through basic things then sent the girl on her way saying she would get her new schedule soon.

She kept her scrubs in her bag and headed to the great hall for lunch. Finding her group seated with an empty spot for her. "What's got you all smiley star" James asked as she sat down. "Oh, nothing but we'll your looking at Polly's replacement" Patti hugged her squealing in delight. "Oh, Rey I knew you would get it" Pulled away as her friend's congrats died down. "Oh this is great Rhea it'll set you up for what you want to do perfectly" She smiled at Cassius.

"This is perfect timing Star with the first party coming up tonight you're coming right" said Adrian then took a sip of his juice. "Oh you have to Rhea," Patti said earning a nod from Rhea. They all soon enough dived back into the previous conversation.

The party at Hogwarts was something each house did differently. Ravenclaw was first to throw one, Sluthrine after that, then Hufflepuff and lastly Gryffindor. Each following this cycle no one could throw a house party that wasn't open to all houses and if you did no one else from another house could attend unless invited.

Ravenclaw parties consisted of more dressed-up outfits, lots of dancing, and lots of alcohol and other things and today she was attending one.

Rhea sat in her dorm at her vanity. She wore a silk green dress that fit her figure perfectly showing off her best parts. Light makeup and her hair down and natural behind her shoulders.

She didn't want the others at her school to see that after her attack she was different. Even if they didn't know the whole story word of Rhea Barker being attacked was spread. So she told her friends she would be attending despite her nervousness. Her earplugs were nearby just in case it became too much.

"Rhea we are going to be late" Cassius whined from her bed earning giggles from her dorm mates. "She's always late Cass," Liz said putting on perfume Carly made a noise in agreement. "Fashionably late like always as she says," James said from his seat by the window. He took a drag from Adrian's cigarette and then gave it back to him. "Okay I'm ready let's go" Rhea stood James following suit linking arms with the girl.

When they arrived Patti hugged the girl and then went to her other friends. "Go find a seat Star I'll get us drinks" She nodded going to an empty couch taking a seat and crossing her legs. The music was already going, lights flashing and people talking well more screaming over the music. Rhea focused on the beat of the music.

James came back and handed her a drink which she gratefully accepted. He took a seat next to the girl then on her left Cassius took a seat. "Where's Adrian," she asked Cassius who pointed "he found a plaything for the party" Rhea just nodded.

She would never shame the boy or say anything about it but Adrian was kind of a man whore. Finding a new girl at each party Patti and Rhea being part of the small group of grills he hadn't slept with already.

Rhea looked at the people sitting on the couch across from hers. George was sitting man spreading his twin doing the same but a girl seated on his lap.