Chapter 12(part 1)

Bill's POV

It is 5:50, where is she?! I check my pocket watch again. 5:51. Humph, I guess I'll stop time. I don't want my little Butterfly to be late. With a snap, I had frozen time. I teleport to the attic and see that (Y/n) was dressed and heading downstairs. I smirk madly knowing that she was actually coming and teleport away. I unfroze the time and I kept myself invisible while waiting on the porch. I start humming happily to myself and look at my nails even though I had gloves on. I was thinking of places to take (Y/n) but my mind was blank. Then suddenly my cane fell to the ground and projected a screen in front of me. It was my wheel. Two new signs were added to it. It was a scarlet red rose and a swallow tail butterfly, one of the rarest butterflies. I recognized those symbols immediately. The butterfly was (Y/n) and the rose was Scarlet's symbol. I sighed then kicked my cane.

'It can't end like this! I won't let it happen, but, do I really want to abandon my plans? NO!! I got to stop changing my mind! I already abandons the plans, but, now I have everybody. Every character right under my grasp.......'

"Bill, I'm here!" (Y/n) shouted I smirked and stood up. She looked around, not seeing me. She looked right at me, but I was invisible. I was about to scare her until I felt a strong force pin me back against a tree. It was magic, but not just any magic, Dream Demon Magic. I struggle to get away from the tree but the force was too strong. I open my mouth to shout to (Y/n), but nothing came out. I was muted. Wait, muted........oh no. The Time Anomaly. Then a big flash of light appeared and their was a floating heart.

'Emma.....' I mentally growled.

Your POV

There was a bright light then everything went greyscale. I open my eyes to see a floating heart.

"W-who......."

"The name's Weirdo, Emma Weirdo." the heart said. I bust out laughing. Emma Weirdo?! That's the stupidest name I've ever heard!!

"Stop laughing!!" She said turning magenta and shooting knives at me. I dodge them and land like a spy.

'Since when could I do that?!' I thought. My mind was racing and I didn't know what to do.

"Ok, here it goes...." Emma said, landing on the ground. When she landed she turned human. She looked a year younger than me. She had light pink hair in pigtails, a school girl dress and black flats with a heart shaped eye patch over her right eye. She had bright pink eyes, a floating black bow above her head, and a purse shaped like a heart.
She grabs her purse and slings it off of her shoulder and it turns into a katana and she pinned me against the wall holding the katana up to my neck in the blink of an eye. I look at her and suddenly she looked like she grew two years. She was Bill and Tad's age. She smirked, her bright red lipstick blinding me.

"This is my true form, not my little girl disguise. Now listen Butterfly, I want to make a trade with you. You give me yourself, and I'll release my brother." She smirked. I started to struggle and the katana cut my neck. I screamed from the sharpness of the katana.

"Ya, I just sharpened it, and put on a drop of poison or two." Emma smirked even wider if possible. A tear slipped my eye as she pushed the katana closer to my neck. Almost every time I took a breath, the katana cut my neck once more, that was how close it was. I was thinking about her offer, when it hit me.

"Where's Bill...." I breathed getting cut once again.

"Why, he's right here." She sneered. Then I looked to a close by tree to see Bill pinned onto the tree. He tried shouting but no sound came out.

"You let him go!!" I shouted, getting some deep feeling cuts on my neck. A small stream of tears streaked my cheeks. Emma just chuckled darkly.

"So, your thoughts on the trade?" Emma smirked like a madman.