Post-concert cuddles ~ part 2

Only Dave, Kurt, Michael and I were left. »Wanna cuddle when we get back to the hotel room?« Dave whispered. I blushed a little, but hopefully no one noticed. I was just really happy.

»Sure, hun. Let's go to the store and buy some snacks after this. Then we'll watch a movie while cuddling« I replied, also in a whispering voice. Dave nodded and showed off his gorgeous smile.

An hour later, we all grabbed our jackets and headed out. Dave and I went to a store, located at the corner of our hotel, and bought some snacks. (Dave was the real snack though, hehe)
Then we headed towards the hotel.

A couple of minutes later, we were in the hotel room, unpacking our new snacks. We placed them on the table beside the grand bed. Then the two of us settled down in a comfortable position and started playing a movie.

»Let's do one more!« Dave said, after we had just finished the first movie of the night. When he played it, I cuddled up against his chest. Towards the end of movie, I began to feel sleepy. Dave noticed and wrapped his arms around my back.

He turned off the end credits by using the TV-remote. His hands were caressing my body gently. Occasional kisses from Dave as well - I was living the dream.