Chapter 1

A/N: I started getting edits of Ozzy, got into the show, and here I am 😭 there are very little tns fics out three so I decided to write one. Don't be afraid to comment!

 Don't be afraid to comment!

"What did I tell you?" Ozzy asked his sister Izzy, a serious expression on his face

"I need to be the alternate." Izzy replied emotionless.

"And why?" Izzy rolled her eyes.

"Because Heathcliff can never be on A-troupe."

"Like you mean it."

Izzy just rolled her eyes again. If she could walk away she would. But she was stuck in her car with her bobble headed brother. Lucky she had you, who was driving, Ozzy's best friend, the TNS A-group dance captain, and someone she actually didn't get annoyed by.

"Ozzy, dont pressure Izzy. She will do great, right Izzy?" You asked as you barely grazed the edge of a stop sign, causing Izzy to grip onto her seatbelt.

"Yeah, yeah," Izzy muttered, more focused on the imminent danger of the driving situation than the conversation at hand.

"Next turn." Ozzy turned his attention to you and sighed. "I just don't want Heathcliff anywhere near A-Troupe. You know he's bad news."

"I dont even understand why you guys are fighting." You blared the horn at some stupid driver who cut you off, causing Izzy to flinch. "HEY! Did you learn how to drive at a a demolition derby?!" you yelled out the window, your frustration evident.

"You shouldn't be talking." Izzy mumbled under her breath, earning a glare from you. Ozzy, who didnt seem to be fazed, patted your shoulder gently. "You KNOW that he is a snake, Y/N. I can feel it. It's like I have a sixth sense to these things."

"Do you also have a sixth sense to dirty laundry? Because you sure need it." you teased, trying to lighten the mood. But Ozzy's expression remained serious.

"This isn't a joke, Y/N. Heathcliff is trouble. Hes like a dark cloud hanging over the studio, just waiting to rain on everyone's parade," Ozzy said, his tone becoming more somber.