goodnight and good luck

a/n: so im gonna start from season 7 and try to make this episodic!!! still watching the show (dailymotion is my new best friend lol), so if I got some of the characterization wrong please lmk!!! thank you for reading, and dont be a silent reader!!

trigger warnings: claustrophobia, anxiety, panic attacks.

5, 6, 7, 8."

Everyone followed as Hani led the group through the rehearsals. She watched with a bright, encouraging smile to make sure everyone was on point. Almost everyone was. Henry wasn't getting the choreo, and Heath and Ozzy were having a silent dance-off, each trying to outdo the other with their moves. Hani couldn't help but giggle at their antics, though she knew their rivalry was distracting the team from the task at hand.

Normally, Hani would kindly advise them to stop. But she was a bit tired, and it was starting to get dark, so they weren't getting the usual cheerful Hani.

"Alright, enough!" Hani exclaimed, her voice still carrying a hint of her usual warmth as she brought the music to a halt and fixed Ozzy and Heathcliff with a gentle but firm look. "This is not the time or place for your little dance-off. We have a competition to prepare for, and I expect everyone to be focused and committed to giving their best."

Ozzy and Heathcliff exchanged sheepish glances, both looking slightly abashed at being called out. Hani could see the frustration etched in Ozzy's features, but she knew he would appreciate her firmness in the long run.

"Sorry." They both muttered simultaneously, offering Hani apologetic smiles. She sighed softly, her smile returning as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Can we run through it again?" Summer asked Hani, which confused her. They had gone through it almost 20 times, so she thought Summer would want a break. But Hani figured it had to do with Henry.

"Umm, I was thinking we could take a break for now," Hani suggested, her voice gentle and considerate. "We've been at it for a while, and I think we could all use a breather."Summer nervously and hesitantly nodded at Hani's suggestion. "Yeah, sounds good."Kenzie eagerly sprang up from her spot on the floor, stretching her arms above her head. "Thank goodness," she exclaimed with a relieved smile. "I thought my legs were going to fall off if we kept going any longer."

Hani chuckled softly at Kenzie's dramatics until she saw from the corner of her eye Heath making his way towards her.

"Hani, I wanted to apologize for interrupting rehearsals earlier," Heathcliff said, his tone sincere as he approached her. "I know I let my rivalry with Ozzy get the better of me, and I'm sorry if it caused any trouble."