9

"Yuh deaf? Or yuh wah mi come round deh? a so yuh ago mek mi meet yuh fada?"

His voice rang out in my head as I stare at the Surveillance Cameras. He hang up in my ears and my eyes widen.

All now mi tongue nah work, laad god

Adrenaline got into my body, my hand shook with the remote and I spin around In the room, unaware of what am looking for except my brain remembers that it forgot something.

I throw the remote on the bed and put my phone in my back pocket.

"Shit, oh shit, mi tongue a work now. Weh mi want? weh mi want? weh mi a look fah? Yes, mi laptop."

Grabbing it out of it's bag off one of the sofa's I turned it on and launched the tracker app.

"Shit," I could see the red dot blinking away.

He's out there

I grabbed my key from the dresser and closed the door. I walked out Through the side door.

It's moonshine.

At the gate I took a deep breath and tried to steady my shaking hands. Tears drop from eyes, damn it. I removed my phone and wiped the tears. I unlocked it and called Dad's phone.

"Hello?"

"Yeah Kay?"

"Mi soon come," I said to daddy, trying to sound as clear as possible.

"Ahh. Careful pon e Road now ino."

"Yeah."

Hanging up and putting the phone in my back pocket, I walked the short distant and stop where I could see the whole community. His Voxy parked under the park light. Damn.
The dogs barked at the strange vehicle and am sure everyone in there house is wondering who it is.

I walked on for about four minutes until I reached behind it and stopped. I bowed my head and walked around the passenger side. I opened the door got and closed it with my heart beating away in my chest.

I glanced over at him and he didn't spare me glance, or so I thought.

"A wah do you?" His voice came out of nowhere as he started the engine and drove off.

"Am fine," I held my head high and sniff.

kmt.

"So yuh tun liad now?"

"It doesn't concerns you-"

"Mi nah go ask yuh again, wah do yuh?"

I remained silent as he passed all the houses in the community and was now near to a parish tank. We passed the last Street light and he stopped closer to the tank, leaving us not even one minute before his vehicle reaches main big road. He turned the Voxy off and shut off the lights.The moonshine allows me us to see each other to a level but no one can see inside, although the road is empty.

I felt his cold hand touches my face and caught off guard by the touch; I jumped only to relax afterwards.

He turns my face towards his and scanned my face with his eyes.

"Weh di fuck yuh did a cry fah?" His voice filled with concerns and my heart melt. I took a deep breath about to pull away but he grips me around my throat instead.

Instantly my sexual hormones went sky high and I rolled my eyes backwards in annoyance. He still have the pull on me.

"Loose me, Rory."

"Ansa mi fuss, wha do yuh? "

"Mi just a go through somethings that's all, am fine. Why yuh care? mi nuh shot uhh? weh yuh do yah? how yuh find mi?"